Big girl Midnite Bar

Hi guys

A few days ago i was in the midnite bar and i saw this "big" girl walking around the place. Big tits and huge ass, but somehow i was attracted to her.

Does anyone know more about her?

I sure would like to grope a little bit with her....

cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

How's Mike doing these days in his managerial role? I haven't seen him for a few months but he's a smashing fella - the bar deserves to do really well.

quote:

Originally posted by Jack_D:

Hi guys

A few days ago i was in the midnite bar and i saw this "big" girl walking around the place. Big tits and huge ass, but somehow i was attracted to her.

Does anyone know more about her?

I sure would like to grope a little bit with her....

cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Jack,

If you are ever in San Diego then head down south of the border to Tijuana and chech out some of the bargirls down there. You'll find plenty of big asses to grope, if that's what you're lookin for. As for me... I'll stick to the skinny malnourished types.

Adios!

- FB

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

Stickman, Big Bike & Small willy, Seriously Doubt if I'm up to the task of filling that Gap.

To BKK Phil, I agree 100%, Mikes a great guy,(partic considering he's English) ooooh, Sorry, I just can't believe I said that !!

He really tries to meet the customers expectations and I think he exeeds in this respect. The thing I like about the bar is one can go in have a beer (and a perve) and the girls Don't hussle.

quote:

To BKK Phil, I agree 100%, Mikes a great guy,(partic considering he's English) ooooh, Sorry, I just can't believe I said that !!

He really tries to meet the customers expectations and I think he exeeds in this respect.

I don't think Mike will mind me saying that a few bars have tried to coax him away from the Midnite after seeing what a good job he's done.

There's a lesson in all this - a good honest farang manager can put thousands of extra baht in the cash register. And Mike enjoys what he does.And it rubs off on the customers. They feel safe in his bar.

Archived