Does your girlfriend have HIV?

Hi!

I know for a fact that there exists gogo girl in BKK that will go ST two times during an evening and then top it off with a LT. If they are good looking they can easily do this several times a week. I'm aware of that this is not the norm. The average is much lower. The '5 times/week' is to high, with that I agree but 3-6 is in my opinion to low. There are gogos that have a higher off quota, and this applies to stunners and plain girls alike.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. A real scientific survey on this would be interesting considering that this discussion tends to pop up every now and then.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I know for a fact that there exists gogo girls in BKK that will go ST two times during an evening and then top it off with a LT. If they are good looking they can easily do this several times a week. I'm aware of that this is not the norm. The average is much lower. The '5 times/week' is to high, with that I agree but 3-6 is in my opinion to low. There are gogos that have a higher off quota, and this applies to stunners and plain girls alike.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. A real scientific survey on this would be interesting considering that this discussion tends to pop up every now and then.

but 3-6 is in my opinion to low.

-------------------------

i am not a BKK expert, but in Pattaya, I doubt it, as far as soi 8 bars and the likes. especially now! I hear the place is empty , and it was not doing so great when i was there last winter and spring.

Anyway, there are so many girls there who are in the BFr mode, staying with a guy for days, and suspecting a lot get some monthly stipend, this also prevents them from wishing to string guys like pearls on a necklace. So many girls end up in the discos after working the bars, and at closing time, there are still a huge number exiting the places alone.

Do all the girls in NEP go 3 or more times a week with a dude? Why not, but I'd like to see more informed opinions about this.

I'm no expert, but most any go-go girl will tell you the required 'off's', is around 8 per month (2 per week). Some 6, some 12. 8 per month is the average, that I've come across. Whether they meet it, or exceed it, is another story. But I think you can safely assume that the bars rate their quota's on what is reasonable for their particular venue. Otherwise, they would have no applicants applying for the position.

Girl is not going to apply for a job requiring 12 barfines a month on soi 53, while being penalized for coming in under that. Girl is told before hiring, how many punters/BF's she is expected to be able to handle. She will look at that quota, and make the decison whether she can handle that load, given the venue, or not. Period.

HT

Hi,

"P.S. A real scientific survey on this would be interesting considering that this discussion tends to pop up every now and then."

I agree. I would love to see some closure (well, kinda) on this. The only way we could get any decent answer would be for us to get the barfine info from several bars in different areas of both BKK and PTY. I know that most bars keep track of this for every girl, but I doubt many would be willing to disclose it.

If any bar owners are reading this though, please feel free to send this info to me.

Sanuk!

>but 3-6 is in my opinion to low.

It was about different men an average girl encounters per month, not about bfines.

Number of bfines (quota) is usually reached, either through direct action or through friends who get their customer to pay bar for several of her friends. Together, the quota of 8 is not unreachable.

The question that started this rolling was about girls being slammed every night or several times per night.

They get nothing other than a bf and maybe a dinner and drinks when going together with the "main" girl and her customer. Maybe, some tip.

Funny this topic should come up again today. Just yesterday I received an email from a nurse friend of mine in the UK. She is looking after a young Thai girl, from Bangkok, who is HIV positive and it all looks pretty bleak.

Her (UK) husband has it too. He's been a sanuker for around 10 years before he married her. They are unsure who infected who.

My friend says their future will be pretty rough. Be careful, and tarp up lads.

Food for thought

>> My personal research into this (totally unscientific!) is that the rate of HIV infection among BGs servicing farangs is about 30%. <<

It must be much less!

I read somewhere that in the LOS there are about 650,000 HIV positive peoples, and.... -big surprise- ... about 80% of them are male!! So there are about 130,000 HIV positiv women in Thailand. But not all of them are BGs. Let us suppose 30% of them are prostitudes. (Just a guess!). Then we have about 40,000 HIV+ prostitudes all together, among

perhaps 2 million prostitudes in LOS. That would mean that

every 50th girl, or 2 percent of the BG have this virus.

But, as i was told, most of them you find among those prostitudes who are mainly involved with thai males.

Maybe my figures were a little out. However, I have heard of girls who do loads of ST, sometimes two or three a day.. obviously the better looking ones.

And what about naming the girl and bar if she continues to work knowing she has HIV? Of course a forum like that would be open to abuse but surely the authorities should be informed if a sex worker does this. But then the thais would probably say that since prostitution is illegal there are no girls doing this so its not a problem.

I remember a few years back in Austrialia there was a case of a woman who had HIV and knowingly slept with loads of men and deliberatly passed it on. After a public outcry she was put under some sort of restraining order/house-arrest to stop her from doing it.

Archived