Costume Rental in Bangkok

StoneSoup

Remember that if you are doing proprietary characters (Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, Ultraman, Austin Powers) that people do own the rights to those characters and they WILL press charges against you if you are profiting from them.

Thanks for the mention OH but the uniforms I'm interested in are the sanuk type, nurse, cheerleader, schoolgirl, waitress, french maid etc and not really what SS is after.

Funny though the costume hire business in the UK is made up mostly of these types of costumes as most people hire them to go to fancy dress parties. Maybe SS could expand the vision and establish the whole fancy dress party idea not really established here.

I suggest that the demand for this would have to be created as well as or before the hire business, but could be wrong.

Uniformguy

How about those inflatable Sumo wrestler suits, they look fun.

Also, would theatre groups and amateur dramatic societies, I believe there are a few in bangkok, be in the market for such a service? (Costumes, not sumo wrestler suits)

Theatre groups and societies, as well as television and movies, all get seamstresses to make their costumes very cheaply. I don't see how you'd compete trying to rent the stuff.

Archived