Whaaaat, typical slagging of sanukers...

dvarpala

The following is a quote from "Travels In The Skin Trade, Tourism In The Sex Industry" - I wondered what you all thought...

Thailand is a stage, where men from around the world come to perform their role of male supremacy over Thai women.....

.....we see that they do not want to learn about the people and culture, they just want to exploit the natural beauty and the female body.

Sweeping Generalisation

I agree completely

Mostly true

There's some truth in it

What a pile of crap - we're just having fun !

Cheers, Guys

:devil::beer::devil:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says dvarpala:

The following is a quote from "Travels In The Skin Trade, Tourism In The Sex Industry" - I wondered what you all thought...

"Thailand is a stage, where men from around the world come to perform their role of male supremacy over Thai women ...we see that they do not want to learn about the people and culture, they just want to exploit the natural beauty and the female body."

Good stuff. I printed out that quotation last night and pinned a copy to the wall of my local UK pub :beer: with my name and mobile phone number on the bottom. 35 blokes rang me within the first 2 hours enquiring about where they could buy tickets. :up:

jack :drunk:

Translation:

" Thailand is a stage , where men from around the world come to empty their wallets to Thai women practicing their role of female supremacy... we see they , the Thai women , do not want to learn about the people and culture of the idiot falang , they just want to exploit the natural beauty of the falangs money , and not his body "

BadathetranslatorBing :hubba:

AN interesting question, as it was the women who first lured me to LOS... However, I have found so much more over the years. I have said before, and many agreed, he who only comes to LOS for sex is doing himself an injustice. There is just so much more.

On a side note, I am wondering what the quoted publication would have to say about all the women who flock to the Caribbean in search of flings with Island men?? I did read in one fairly noted publication years back about the number of Lesbians who come to LOS fior the girls, odd you never hear much of these types though...

Hi,

"On a side note, I am wondering what the quoted publication would have to say about all the women who flock to the Caribbean in search of flings with Island men?? I did read in one fairly noted publication years back about the number of Lesbians who come to LOS fior the girls, odd you never hear much of these types though..."

Totally agree. Why is it okay for women to pay for sex, but when men do it it is considered disgusting and degrading to women.

Sanuk!

Couldn't it be argued that the women are actually exploiting the pathetic loser men and their basic human need for sex? Thus if all women put out freely at home, the world over, there would be no need for men to go and buy sex? Thus, I (somewhat honestly in fact) believe that Prostitution is the fault of women. The "John School" (where they send men arrested for soliciting hookers in SFO) basis prostitution on the following premis; "If men weren't out looking for sex, the women wouldn't be out there selling it..." I say it is more like "If they weren't out selling it, there would be no place for me to go looking for it..." Put a product on the market and advertise it, and someone will answer the ad... Sick of these women and their fucked up anti man attitudes... What were we talking about again?

:D :D :D :D

If the idea was ever to supremate, we came to the wrong place.

the people who write these books give even less shit than any sex tourist about the condition of Bgs. They get a grant to write a book, make a (tiny) name for themselves, and drive off in their NGO's SUVs into the setting sun, and possibly a tree or off a cliff :onfire:.

IMO, they also don't give a damn about the country's natural beauty.

Archived