Whaaaat, typical slagging of sanukers...

dvarpala

Why is it okay for women to pay for sex

-------------------------------------------

I am sure, if someone gives them a grant to write about female carribean sex tourism, they will be happy to oblige by copying the previous book on males, just changing a few words. these guys agendas is to dmean anything coming from the west. Even PC guidebooks take a beating in their prose.

On the other hand, It would be interesting to see if female sex tourism is going to help develop the kind of sex industry (not just knowing where to go, but have the whole infrastructure built up over 20, 30 years) found around Suk for ex., and of course, help founding a city built on largely female tourists indulging, a la Pattaya. Any country....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't it be argued that the women are actually exploiting the pathetic loser men and their basic human need for sex?

----------------------------------

this argument is only good if the whole sex industry was put up by female sex workers entrepreneurs. hardly the case, some ex-SW may own a bar, but usually the people who make the most money out of us are thai owners or families with no sex workers in them, and a few farangs whom, i understand own NL businesses.

PC rules!:

I can think of 2 guidebooks on Thailand which make no mention of Pattaya in their pages. One is Let's GO, I believe, and the other is Guide Du Routard (backpacker), a french outfit.

Not sure if Rough Guide does too, but if they do mention it, it's not nice or encourage tourists to "speak with a girl to understand her life". Gee, thanks! I never thought about that!..... :)

"Couldn't it be argued that the women are actually exploiting the pathetic loser men and their basic human need for sex? Thus if all women put out freely at home, the world over, there would be no need for men to go and buy sex"

You are forgetting a lot of factors here. I think the percentage of punters who buy sex and can not in any way get it outside the scene is not the majority. But can they get it with someone who turns them on?

Some are not attracted to their wife any more, some can't pull a girl who attracts them on the town etc. etc. And some do it for the kick, remember Hugh Grant?

Its too easy to blame it all on the girls. But maybe the US is filled up with firgid women :neener:

Cheers!

But maybe the US is filled up with firgid women

----------------------------

Nope, it's just that the sex is too easy and cheap to buy in LOS. If you go with a GTG, most of those will give you the same impression that they may be frigd. but no, it's just that you're not getting any, until she says so......

AMEN BROTHER!....Tell it like it is :up: :up: :up:

This is probably one of the most intelligent statements I've read on this board! Well said.

Can you guys tell that whenever I post on this board I'm usually pissed?

:beer::beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Archived