'Never Again' to Falang Women?

Steve

Says chocolat steve:

Have you completely ruled out ever marrying a falang woman or at least having a long term monogamous relationship with one under any circumstances? Even if you met a sensible one? Are you completely gone (mentally to LOS that is)?

Yes and yes again.

Never ever....Married to a beautifull Thai lady and NEVER been happier.

Falang ladies ....were do i start..so i wont.

Thai ladies are the best and take care of you and your family in all ways and do so too much IMO as in another thread..again imo.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Thai ladies are the best and take care of you and your family in all ways and do so too much IMO as in another thread..again imo.<<<

but the question is - is it because they are thai or because it is just the ones from a particular niche of thai society which has an equivalent in the west as well?

I notice that many of our married/tied expat members like to quote their liaison as same in the west, and usually like to quote us only on the perfect match, great sex, etc....

Not all, but i believe that the great majotiry of Thai/farang RTs in Thailand are based on a financial arrangement. there may be feelings, but still the arrangement is what metters most to the woman, and of course the contrary for the guy, who may believe in love pure and simple.

I once asked if these expats were to have an income of much lesser value than their GF/wife, and this rather permanently, how would the RT shape up or....out. never got an answer.

You are one of the few who has made us understood that you are living on an unsteady income, sometimes none so that maybe this financial side is not what matters most , but i would like to hear at least (if the first question about huge disparity of income beneficial to the wife side is not answered) how many expats do make the same, or a bit less income than their counterparts, and that is fine to both parties.

Thanks

I see you point fly, but I think a woman can very well be from a lower socioeconomic background without being ?trailer trash?.

The girl I was seeing looked very classy, and liked understated elegance. She was poor when growing up, not well educated, but very smart. I never felt superior to her.

She often mentioned that she did not understand why I would marry a girl like her though. (I think she meant class, not work).

'trailer trash' is somehow the slang for people of lower socio economic background of low education. that has nothing whatsoever to with smartness. and concerning looks - appearances can deceive.

i do remember when you described that girl the first time - and trust me on that - a girl who went her way will be hard as nails, not a woman to trifle with. do not be deceived by cuteness and a veil of classyness. where these women come from, prostitutes or not, life is rough.

Ok, you are better in English than me so I accept your definition. Soemhow I though of ?trailer trash? more like a ?type of person?.

Someone like Peg Bundy, with high hair, spandex pants and leopard shirt.

A lot of poor uneducated people are nothing like that.

(I'd call the girl though/independedt on the outside, covering a sweet inside)

it was anyhow more tongue in cheek somehow, we discriminate people from the same socio economical group in the west 'trailer trash', but looking at BGs etc. they do come from more or less the same background.

Says flyonzewall:

>>>Thai ladies are the best and take care of you and your family in all ways and do so too much IMO as in another thread..again imo.<<<

but the question is - is it because they are thai or because it is just the ones from a particular niche of thai society which has an equivalent in the west as well?

IMO i think because Thai...culture the way she /they are brought up?

i am still learning...a long journey i think

[color:"red"] Sure, you don't want to be leaving a BT 1000 on the pillow each morning for the rest of your life but like fuck do you want some cow trying to take 50% of what you've busted your life to achieve.

[/color]

The reality is the Thai women either in Thailand or foreign countries, have the 50% right of all things accumulated during marriage (in most Western countries). Better yet, Thai women own properties in Thailand even though they are bought during marriage, if the husbands are non-Thais.

IMO, if ones worry so much about what they own, there should be no marriages, it should be only business transactions :bow:.

Jasmine :devil:

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] Sure, you don't want to be leaving a BT 1000 on the pillow each morning for the rest of your life but like fuck do you want some cow trying to take 50% of what you've busted your life to achieve.

[/color]

The reality is the Thai women either in Thailand or foreign countries, have the 50% right of all things accumulated during marriage (in most Western countries). Better yet, Thai women own properties in Thailand even though they are bought during marriage, if the husbands are non-Thais.

IMO, if ones worry so much about what they own, there should be no marriages, it should be only business transactions
:bow:

Jasmine
:devil:

Pre Nup :dunno:

Archived