'Never Again' to Falang Women?

Steve

[color:"red"] we discriminate people from the same socio economical group in the west 'trailer trash', but looking at BGs etc. they do come from more or less the same background. [/color]

Fact, plain fact that many men cannot see and I don't understand why ::

Cheers!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To your other question. Yes I would have a problem with a huge wage difference in the favor of my wife, if it meant I had to live of her.

I have always been that way, I don?t like being on the receiving end. I like to be able to depend on my self.

If I had a junior management position and my wife a senior, no problem. If she earned more than me, but I could pay my own way, no problem. If I had to ask her for money to keep up with a required lifestyle, I could not do it.

Then again I?m the same way with male friends. If I can not afford to go to concerts, I don?t. I don?t hang out with people that would have to pay my way for me.

Agreed -Thai women are NOT the nirvana most Farangs

think they are. Many are soft and kind on the outside yet hard and cunning within...(But there are always exceptions.)

Very well spoken-you are a sensible man with your feet well planted on terra firma- :: :)

I follow you, good of you, but you would feel the same way back home. My question was more like how would the thai wife take it, and is one sure she'd take it well for a long time, or permanently? Again, i don't mean loafing around, but let's say she makes 10 000 a month and farang too.

I don't swear off any women, in fact I love all women. I think that is why I never have and never will be "faithful" to a single woman. I love to love so to speak.

I don't think there is much difference fundamentally with Thai vs Western women but I think there is a difference in the way that the different cultures teach women how to handle relationship issues.

The few difference that I do appreciate with a Thai woman over her Western counterpart (at least the ones I have dealt with) are that regardless of the disputes they still continue with what they consider their reponsibilities(in other words they do not go on strike to teach you a lesson), they will not embarass you in public with a verbal assault (they save that for home), conflicts seemed to be resolved quickly although probably not forgotten(in other words there is no 8hrs of straight arguing) and no matter how bad the argument you can always call a time out by saying that you are hungry.

As you can see how a woman handles disputes are a big thing for me

The other problem that I have with USA women is that they want to "talk" too damn much. They want a man to be their father, husband, boyfriend, lover, best friend, girlfriend, psychologist and therapist all rolled up into one.

Oprah created a nightmare.

>>>they will not embarass you in public with a verbal assault<<<

ahem... :rolleyes:

>>>The other problem that I have with USA women is that they want to "talk" too damn much. <<<

...and thai women don't talk all day? :help:

Archived