'Never Again' to Falang Women?

Steve

and most judges believed it.

----------------------------------------

Thanks, Jasmine. I do not believe that (the incidence that a judge would take in account another culture where people sign stuff they don't understand is highly doubtful) but I will use that argument everytime I run into trouble in....LOS ::. Actually, did many times, and you are right, it works, especially with minor infractions.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai women are still 'women', farang ones have turned into 'bitches'

---------------------------

I see where you come from, but if one compares the time spent in LOS and when one finds a non-bitch woman in Thailand, I think a more proper way is to say that, keeping to your opinion, that farangs are bitches and thais are both bitches and women, traits sometimes together, sometimes separated. Eventually, 95% turn into bitches, if you give it some time (years) and some incentive (marriage).

" Eventually, 95% turn into bitches, if you give it some time (years) and some incentive (marriage)."

Thats such a depressive way to look at it P127? Cheer up, there is always something which happens to change glum views!

We need them and they need us .. . :D

Cheers!

I am cheered up! Better than many times on my last trip, actually.. hehe, no woman around now......

Just trying to help our friends who think that a few thousand miles change women from being who they are. It's the whole set-up and how easily it is to befriend them (farang status) that creates the illusion, but nothing wrong with that, as long as it lasts. Personally, I agree with the members who said there are some real cool girls to be met in USA or Europe or anywhere, if one does not repeat the same mistakes made with the first wife.

Archived