• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says flyonzewall:

>>>they will not embarass you in public with a verbal assault<<<

ahem...
:rolleyes:

Glad I am not in your shoes. . . :grinyes:

>>>The other problem that I have with USA women is that they want to "talk" too damn much. <<<

...and thai women don't talk all day? :help:

Not the same kind of neurotic "I need a man who is going to e eveything I want him to be" everything to me psychobabble talk. Come to the States and you will see that women want men to talk to them like they are their girlfriends.

I notice that Thai women do have friends and family who fill that role

>>>I notice that Thai women do have friends and family who fill that role <<<

in absence of them you fill that role perfectly too when you live together 24/7 and speak thai... :help:

Says jjsushi:

Not the same kind of neurotic "I need a man who is going to e eveything I want him to be" everything to me psychobabble talk. Come to the States and you will see that women want men to talk to them like they are their girlfriends.

I notice that Thai women do have friends and family who fill that role

You can find that same type of woman in Thailand or (insert any country here) as well. In my experience, when it comes to what they are looking for in a man, women are pretty much the same all around the world.

Hi Jjsushi

they will not embarass you in public with a verbal assault (they save that for home), conflicts seemed to be resolved quickly although probably not forgotten(in other words there is no 8hrs of straight arguing)

-----------------

no 8 hrs of straight argueing that is also my experience but they do hold another efficient weapon: The Silence Treatment!! Can go on for days :censored:

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Says liquidflux:

Says jjsushi:

You can find that same type of woman in Thailand or (insert any country here) as well. In my experience, when it comes to what they are looking for in a man, women are pretty much the same all around the world.

Yeah women are all the same but they are all different and in this case culture dictates how one "should" act in certain situations. I am not talking about exceptions to the rule but more of the norm.

Sort of like all men love sports but Americans like baseball and everyone else likes soccer/football.

>In my experience, when it comes to what they are looking for in a man, women are pretty much the same all around the world.

IMO, not a big deal. The expectations from a man are similar the world over.

Even "liberated" women from the West would say the same, substituting "man" with "partner" or "spouse".

Thai women may not be as "butch" as farang women can get but there is a danger around the corner.

If you don't pay to cross the bridge, you will pay on the overpass.

t thought to myself, best to me would be:

1. a japonese wife

2. a chinese cook

3. an american income

4. and an englisch house

i further thought to myself, worst to me would be:

1. an american wife

2. an englisch cook

3. a chinese income

4. and a japonese house

so spice up your life

Was watching one of those all women American talk shows late last night. One of the hosts (there were 3 of them) suggested that as soon as a woman marries, she should start the "training" period for her husband - tell him she will not wash clothes, dust, clean floors etc, but she will iron if necessary sometimes. She thought he would then suggest geting help for her or doing these things himself. She then intimated that he would then be rewarded with a bit of ;).

Shit, if felt like jumping through the tv screen and choking the bitch!

Give me an honest, hard-working girl from Isaan who has been taught by her mother to take care of her husband in the good old-fashioned way, and feels happy, content and fulfilled to do so.

Says chocolat steve:

Have you completely ruled out ever marrying a falang woman or at least having a long term monogamous relationship with one under any circumstances? Even if you met a sensible one? Are you completely gone (mentally to LOS that is)?

I never rule anything out ;). I was "married" in all but piece-of-paper sense (thank God, or I'd currently be shelling out large for 2 divorces :doah:) to a tasty looking British bird when I was younger (but I was tasty looking in those days too :(). We lived together for 6 years. The usual ups and downs, but, all in all, okay :). I came home from work on our sixth anniversary and she answered the front door wearing a black stockings-and-suspender-belt rig, and nothing else :p. (Nice for me :up:, but not so clever and a tad embarrassing for her, since we lived on a busy shopping street in Central London and it was still only mid-afternoon. :o) She said, "Tonight's our anniversary, and I really want to make you happy, fulfill your wildest fantasies :hubba:. What would you like me to do for you. I'll do anything you ask..." :: :applause: ::

"Right!" I said, "Get in the fucking kitchen, wash that mountain of festering stinking dishes, throw the hoover round the floor, make the bed, stick a washload in, clean the shithouse-bowl and bathtub out, dust the bloody place, cook my dinner and iron my shirts while I go to the pub and get roaring pissed with my mates..." :cussing:

jack :help:

PS. Of course, predictably, she did nothing of the sort :doah:. Instead, she immediately packed my bags and threw me out, left me and became a sodding lesbian :down: (...unless they let me watch :up:) (which they wouldn't, even when I offered a quite large sum of used cash :down:).

Archived