Song "Bankok Makes A Hard Man Humble"

Steve

Yeah One Night In Bangkok by Murray Head - I downloaded it from Napster but I am not sure it is still running. Try audiogalaxy.com or musiccity.

Cheers

Groover

I can Email it for you if you can acept a file of 4.44MB or send me your ICQ # to my email address and we can see if our time shcedules match up.

That's three of us from Utah!

What's the world coming to?

The song is on the musical soundtrack to "Chess", but it's a 2 CD volume and costs $39.

I found the song on a compilation CD called "New Wave Hits Of The 80's, Volume 14" and bought it at Starbound Records in West Valley City. (About $10).

I spent an entire day finding this! (What can I say, it was my first trip to Bangkok.)

easy... go to limewire.com and download the program if you don't already have it. (it's a file share program) then punch in One night in Bangkok and download it. I just checked and it's there in abundance.

cheers,

Dan

=================================

Of course, any DJ worth his woofers in NEP, Cowboy or the Pong will make a copy of it and any other songs you want for a couple hundred Baht but that doesn't help you in the Utah does it?

Archived