1st week in Korea

.i hated it...korean women fuck terribly, no ass or tits.......plus they are expensive.....find some filipinas or russian girls and you are good to go

I some what concur however, Korean women are not bad in bed. I've found Korea to be expensive and to westernized (even the women) and a let down compared to Thailand or the PI. Try to get to Osan, I found better bars and more opportunities for meeting willing and able women.

Last night I had my first proper night on the tiles in Seoul. A fellow teacher and I headed to the nototious Itaewon area for a spot of beer and lechery. Started in the Nashville pub which has cheap brews and free pool. Crowd was a mix of teachers, army and the odd arab and filipino. Next we headed up hooker hill and had a few beers in one of the bars. We were pampered by two beautiful ladies but the lady drinks came in at an outrageous 10k won per throw! We didnt even ask how much for some lovin so we climbed back down the hill to seoul pub. Good action there, lively international crowd and a few stunning Korean girls. Next destination was limelight, which was overflowing with Koreans, US military and Russian waitresses, two of whom are stunning. We sat with 3 Chinese girls who claimed to be teachers, but I had my doubts. Beers were 5k a bottle, but the atmosphere was out of sight. Flirted with a few Koreans and then headed across town to Hongdae university area. The club, stompers, gave me the shits as it was full of young US military guys dodging curfew and making asses of themselves with Korean students. It really reminded me of spring break in Florida. I think we arrived a bit late for any girly action (5.30am) so just sank a few brews and watched the declining number of Korean lasses shake their booties. All in all a god night, though there are more places I would like to check out in Itaewon and Hongdae next time.

Cheers

You-know-who

• 3 weeks later...

so you spent a lot of money and didnt get laid.....typical of korea....(no attitude, to whatever you name is with the avatar of some food), korea just sucks for sanuk....seriously.......

Thanks for the update Jaga.

Looks like you'll have some good times checking out the scene, despite what others may feel. :doah:

No doubt it will be interesting to compare there with LOS after you have been there a few months. I sincerely hope you will continue to post about your adventures and mis(s)adventures there. :beer:

Well currently I'm banging a Korean QT here in T.O. I met her 3am in the morning coming from a club. She has the smoothest skin and nice lips, Her body is slim but she is a little bit thick boned, petite and extreamly cute like a little doll. She is really adorable and loves feeding me anytime we go out. Her breath is fine there is no Kimchee or garlic after tast lol. I got to admit she is a novice in the sack and really tight, but I'm teaching her things on a daily basis ::. She is very attentative, open and playfull. She has hot Korean friends which is a bonus! Unfortunantly she is going back to Korea in september and I'm headed to Osaka in October, so we both know what we are doing is just for fun until we part ways.

So here are my views on Korean girls.

More playfull, open and attentative. They love drinking and its easier to get her and her friends drunk. Am I right?

Well currently I'm banging a Korean QT here in T.O. I met her 3am in the morning coming from a club.

KF,

how can you do this, banging a girl and writing a mail at the same time? :hubba:

So here are my views on Korean girls.

More playfull, open and attentative. They love drinking and its easier to get her and her friends drunk. Am I right?

More open, playful and attentive than who? :dunno:

Korean girls are indeed very attentive and open minded (at least those who I met). They also love to drink. :drunk:

Enjoy your Korean girl. :)

Archived