NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

It seems the money is not going far when you pick your team this year

Agreed, it seems all the players values have gone up, or maybe they are what they were at the close of last season, and still 100 million ceiling.

Oh yeah, and I want to know what you've done with the Carlsberg girl as well :devil:

Cheers

K.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All,

I have something up my sleeve (as opposed to down my trousers) to donate to the side finsihing in SECOND position. Racha and some others know what (NOT who) I will likely donate, but I will keep it under wraps for now.

Thought it might be nice to have something for the runner-up as well.

Will confirm prize at a later date.

froggo

All new players are welcome, ...

This year I will also provide a prize and would like to ask any one else if they can donate something to the prize pool ... , an old girlfriend you have no further use for or what ever, ...

OK, two years I was hesitating to play due to my very limited knowledge about PremierLeague Football. (Even now I can think of more names of old girlfriends with no further use for than PL player names!)

But this year I will give it a try and sign up soon.

I am also going to contribute to the prize pool and donate one new Siemens mobile phone!

So, now I have to take the rest of the week off and study everything about PL football and the rules of the fantasy league...

BkkGeorge

Bkk George & Froggo,

Fantastic offers from you guys to donate those prizes, thats really bumped up the prize pool now, Looks like with the players already joined so far in the game and the many others that have said they will, it is going to be a much bigger game this season,

So keep he donations coming in guys !!! :up:

A suggestion from me could be that we have a 1st ,2nd and 3rd prize and maybe even a 4th,if any of the people donating happen to win there own prize it could be swapped around to prevent that occuring...welcome to ideas from eveyone :help:

Archived