NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Racha,

I've just joined but appear to have the same problem with the manager's name as Sayjann. I'll work on that as well as trying to sort out my team as I was running out of money and have a few donkeys playing for me.

Regards

Peckieboy

Not sure how you can change the name of your manager once you are registered, maybe someone else can help you as I tried to find a way but can not see how to do it, it does not really matter though and it makes no difference what your managers name is, its easy to change your team name or even the colors if you wanted to, to do that when you are on the page My Team click on Team Admin on the bottom right hand side of the screen ,

I signed up to your league and knocked you off the top spot :: till the first round at least :grinyes:

A couple of your guys joined our league if you know who they are can you check if they want to join in the prize pool, I will put in a list of prizes and the entry fee soon, talking to a lot of the guys playing in the last days and it seems 1,000 baht is ok with everyone, and I will also suggest which prize for 1st,2nd and 3rd and then everyone can have a say what they think,

Updated list ,

Team - Manager

1 All Blacks racha diver

2 The Bangkok Mouths Philip Williams

3 Zion FC Zion Z

4 Soi Park Gooners K Man

5 Yankees Pom Michael

6 DYNAMO DIM SUM Lord Lucan

7 lost_again Naive Norwegian

8 Sathorn Saints ultras 67

9 Stars of Light Brink Fifteen

10 Wheat Beer Addicts George in Bkk

11 Green Nuns Minu man

12 FC Pinky-Toe Zaad Batistuta

13 Yehtmaes Yobs Yeht Mae

14 sayjann's losers matthew tomlinson

15 nana plaza frogs frog patrol

16 apaetchaburi Pansies Greg Edwards

17 The Tractor Boys Chris Brown

18 The Glory Hamptons bib blies

19 Sukhumvit Strikers phiket pete

20 Peckie Utd Thomas Hunter

21 The Che Guevara XI Cortez Cortez

Hi Peckieboy & Sayjann.

I have worked out how to change he managers name, its quiet easy actualy just never noticed the edit button before as I log in to the MY TEAM page every time by passing that log in page,

Instructions,

If you are logged in already then its better to log out first, You then click on the fantasy game and when you see the screen to log in, you then enter your login name and password, then under the login button there is another button EDIT DETAILS, Click edit details and you can change any of your personel details you want to.

Hi Racha,

Thanks for the info.

Went to the edit function and my username was aligned with someone completely different from me, wrong name, e-mail address etc. i.e. the details I entered last night. Put in my correct details but it would not let me change anything until I changed my password. However my team was the same as last night. Maybe they have a bug in there somewhere.

Regards

Peckieboy

Racha.

done as you said and got to the edit page.

clicked on and it all went pear shaped.

i was asked to input a new name and team colours and team details.

tried to put in my original name and password and refuses me access.

now i cannot access my original team and i have not a clue where to look for it and see details of how the season progresses.

Archived