London Contingent do it again!

bangkokbutcher

Episode XXXIV - The meeting of the boards.

The saga continues with the usual members of the Nanaplaza.com London Contingent meeting for yet another night of drunken mayhem at the Kings Head, Gerrard Street, London.

The night will commence at around 6-7pm until the early hours of Saturday morning.

All are welcome... :drunk:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be a biggie. I don't think the King Zed can hold us all! It'll do for a start though.

BTW - The Thai Food Festival was mighty! Still feeling a bit delicate. Beautiful day, sun shining, beers, Thai food, some lovely lasses out in the sunshine, meeting new faces (Hi Peckieboy!!!)

Nice

Guest lazyphil

<<my mate Bob says f*** the lot of you coz he is heading out east on Thursday evening for 3 months, lucky b'stard... >>

So he's going to Great Yarmouth then?..big deal, see if i care, dont care for kiss me quick hats anyway :grinyes:

Says lazyphil:

So he's going to Great Yarmouth then?..big deal, see if i care, dont care for kiss me quick hats anyway
:grinyes:

Ah yes, Gt Yarmouth, I've spent many a beer'd up weekend over there in my mis-spent youth. Now was it in the Long Bar or Tiffanys??

All things considered though, Bob will be heading out past Yarmouth, but approximately another 6500 miles past.. :p

Hi Carew66,

It was great meeting you, Bangkokbutcher, and the rest of the guys from the board. Certainly was a good day out, very enjoyable ? thank you.

I?ll see if I can make it to the Kings Head on 15th August.

Regards

Peckieboy

i cant make this weekend

what the hell do they put in singha beer

i was really out of it, had to leave early again!

got home fell asleep and woke up at 10pm with little or no memory of how i got home, i do remember being sat cross legged on the pavement by a bus stop along the embankment somewhere

Archived