London Contingent do it again!

bangkokbutcher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says iwannagothere:

i cant make this weekend

what the hell do they put in singha beer

i was really out of it, had to leave early again!

got home fell asleep and woke up at 10pm with little or no memory of how i got home, i do remember being sat cross legged on the pavement by a bus stop along the embankment somewhere

Hello mate, hahahahhahha :)

The same thing happened to me, i was sat in the pub having a great time, then the next thing i know, im all by myself and really comfussed, but i sat there and continued to drink my pint untill there was none left, sob sob.

As for getting home, i really dont know and cant remember anything in anyway shape or form.

I do remember falling over on the starecase go up towards my flat, but again that is only becouse i am still in imence pain and suffering after hitting the stares with my ribs, ouch ouch :(

It was a really good day, and that Singha stuff, god knows how much i drank :):beer: yum yum :)

Cheers and really looking forward to the next one, Roman

Says SiLeakHunt:

If I'm still in London on Friday I'll turn up, although please be warned. I'll have had the same pair of undies on for three days by then.

Cheers

Just do your best SiLeak,

it would be good to meet you at last.

If you really do run into problems with your scanks, then let me know and I will bring an extra pair along that you could borrow... :grinyes:

Archived