London Contingent do it again!

bangkokbutcher

finally got to the Kings Head a bit late after dinner and good to see some friends again.

BangkokButcher was the 1st to greet me and i soon found myself chatting to PeckieBoy and of course the conversation turned to the Football competitions.

good to see that Rusty had got back from LOS safely and in one piece and good to chat to STH about a subject we had PM'd about,but my friend was not able to attend to hear his words of advice.

Carew66 appeared and was his normal bubbling self.

i took a friend along with me and he has since told me that he had a good time and loved talking to the guys.

we both belong to another Forum and he cannot believe how different the guys are from NP.

much more lively and friendlier than the other Forum.

at the end of the night,got my lines crossed and instead of heading with one group heading for after hour fun,i ended up with the group who were going home and i suddenly found myself alone in the middle of London at around midnight.

and i got into a bit of a scrape.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear you and your mate enjoyed yourselves,

and thank your mate for the kind words that he portrayed about us.

It is nice to know that we are better then the rest (well of the boards anyway).

Sorry to hear that you took a wrong turn on your way home, and what exactly did the 'scrape' involve??

Nothing painful I sincerely hope.

here it is guys and pity me please.

left alone in London,no-one to talk to,nowhere to go except my hotel,but early.

you know how it is?,a few beers in Chinatown watching all those girls walking around( hope Rusty remembers the 3 girls we saw walking down the road)and i felt a little horny.

walked back to Chinatown and walked up and down Gerrard St hoping there might be cute Chinese girl looking for a bit of fun.... ;)

no-one around and i was very horny and walked around and found myself in Soho and a few girls plying their trade.

saw one i liked the look of,but before i got to her,she was taken... :banghead:

walked around for a few more minutes and i was approached by a girl from Dublin who i had seen earlier.

we discussed things and she said £30 for suck and fuck and i thought this very cheap for London.

agreed to go with her and then i got the spiel about she did not go with men but had friends she was an 'agent' for and discribed Polish/Finnish and 2 French girls who were available in rooms she rented.

i fell for it and went with her and we stopped at the bottom of the stairs of this building and she said she had to take my money and then arrange for the girl to come down and take me upstairs.

i was worried and told her so,but she was so convincing and i believed her.

she took my money and said a girl would soon be there to take care of me.

she walked off and 30 minutes later after waiting,i realised i had been taken for a sucker.

walked around Soho looking for her,but eventually realised she was long gone.

back to the Hotel tired and £30 out of pocket.

but the annoying thing?.

the next day i was in Soho looking for a Pub to watch the Football and this stunning black girl girl approached me and asked if i wanted a nice girl?.

she was georgeous,what a figure and she gave me a good price,but i was skint after the night before.

why was she not around when i was looking for a good time?.

Oh Sayjann Sayjann Sayjann Sayjann Sayjann Sayjann...

This is called 'clipping' and I really feel guilty now. This really shouldn't have happened. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I should have warned all the guys on the night - the toms in the West End are the fucking pits (as you have discovered) and get short shrift from us - some of them drink in the same pubs as us and they know the score.

:banghead: :banghead:

(Of course their 'men' (pimps) aren't Albanian / Kosovan illegal immigrants of course. That would be racist and we don't want any of that now do we eh?)

PM me.

Says sayjann:

...but the annoying thing?.

the next day i was in Soho looking for a Pub to watch the Football and this stunning black girl girl approached me and asked if i wanted a nice girl?. she was georgeous,what a figure and she gave me a good price, but i was skint after [being clipped] the night before. why was she not around when i was looking for a good time...?

Yeah, then you could have handed her another 30 sheets and waited glumly down a piss-sodden Soho back alley for half an hour while she "went upstairs to get the nice girl ::" i. e. did a runner out the back door with your bread :o, thus leaving you 60 quid out of pocket :clown: and still carting your balls round London in a wheelbarrow. :doah:

jack :beer:

Sorry to hear that, this has happened to me. Same MO in 1997 I came out of a club at 9-00 am , I had left my brain in the club. Got talking to a girl arranged £40.. We got a cab to her place although she needed to go first and move the baby sitter...

I was in the cab and she didnt come back... I thought I was smart and asked her what colour her door was before we got there...

The cab driver was more mad than I was, we tracked her down. It degenerated in to shouting, neighbours came out and were saying I was a fool to give her the money first...

One board member lost £100 last year in a similar fashion last year...

STH

Archived