Room Promotions At The HRH

JaiGuruDev

sorry if offending anyone, but I just don't like brands like HRC hotel or MCD hotel etc. even your photos does look kinda nice.

would rather stay at intown holiday for B450 & spend my money in the bars all day even I usuallty sleep in the day :drunk:

actually make that rather have frequent multiple holidays & buy a bit of holiday time from my employe :grinyes:

but if really seeking pure 5* luxury head to bali nusa dua resorts :D

anyways are marriott really the only decent 5* hotel in town or imediate neighbourhood if I should ever be in on biz?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] The rooms at the HRH aren't *that* small. Rooms at the Strand Palace, Grovesnor House, and the Cumberland in London are much smaller. And that hotel in Darmstadt where I had to put my suitcase on the bed if I wanted to open the door to leave the room... Aye carumba...

[/color]

I think comparing London Hotels to Pattaya is of little relevance - London is probably the worst deal on the planet! Yep, suitcase on the bed to get around and keep your elbows down when you shower. :doah:

Do you have a share in the HRH Pattaya??? :)

Well it looks like it's a good place for you young fellows (- sounds like a Butlin's Camp to me! ). Always happy to see hotel information. Hi-Di-Hi.

I say, "no problem", let 'em stay there.

In Pattaya, my accommodation is the same standard as the HRC room, but twice the size and less than half the price.

It's closer to the beach and the 'action', yet is quieter. It has two TV's and a mini kitchen....

I pay 950 baht as a daily rate.

I say let 'em pay for their perceived superiority. :shhh::grinyes:

I pay 950 baht as a daily rate.

That sounds pretty good. Just a few questions...

What time do the poolside live bands start?

What do they offer for Happy Hour?

And how late is the disco open?

Do they show movies in the "theater" every weekend or just during high-season?

How often do they have foam parties?

If I want to do that I can take a Baht Bus to the HRC for 10 baht.

Are you saying that those are things that that only you as a resident can take advantage of? I don't think so.

Lets see, I get an apartment with a seperate living room, a sofa and two armchairs, a breakfast bar, two balconies both overlooking the pool, two TV's ,a mini kitchen, insect screens covering the patio doors, so that I can leave them permanently open, CCTV so that I can vet my visitors.... and save 2000 baht a day compared to you. :dunno:

Now what I can I do with 2000 baht a day? Maybe I can go down to the HRC foam party..Oh, that's only 150 baht admission including a free drink. What shall I do with the rest of the cash? Maybe I should pop over to the HRC poolside bar and listen to the band. Oh, that's free. I'll buy a couple of drinks anyway.

HRC Happy hour? Who needs it? I've an extra 2000 baht a day to spend. Still I can partake of that too..

I think I'll pop over to the Marine Disco... How much is that ? Oops! Free again.

What will I do with all this money I'm accumulating? I know. I'll give it to those people at the HRC, so that they can give me a room with half the size and less facilities...

Actually, I won't. But you can, if you wish. :beer:

Valentinoxxx

I can't handle the suspense - where do you stay in Pattaya? I usually stay at the Residence Gardens but am considering making a change. Does your hotel have a website I can check out?

Cheers

Archived