Room Promotions At The HRH

JaiGuruDev

Yes, it does. I made the mistake of publishing my fave places to stay and the prices doubled in a year.

Not going to do that again. Going to keep this one for friends and acquaintances.

Besides, I don't wish to see certain types there.

:nono:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Yes, it does. I made the mistake of publishing my fave places to stay and the prices doubled in a year. "

[color:"red"] [/color] Your kidding....right ??

" Besides, I don't wish to see certain types there. "

[color:"red"] [/color] Now you have me really laughing... :grinyes:

Bada :hubba: Bing

No, I perfectly serious..Went from 4200 baht to over 8000 baht in the space of a year. Shocking.

I speak of a quiet, tasteful place. If I'm staying there I don't want to see or hear 'dorks' with their loud voices and 'piss poor' attitudes around me.

So, I'm not giving out details.

There's always the HRH... BadaBing

How did you work that out my good man?

The places I have recommended have all increased considerably in price. The ones I've kept to myself have maintained their pricing and have availability.

I KNOW that this place would fill up, if I posted the details.

Never mind....You can have your opinion. :)

Valentinoxxx

I wonder why you bother to participate in a forum like this then. This forum and others like it are all about the sharing of information.

I'll be the first to admit that I have gleaned a ton more information from this board than I have contributed, but if I came across something "as wonderful" as the accomodation you are suggesting I would share it with others in the spirit of giving back to the board.

To take your logic one step further though, are you not contributing to the ever increasing number of people discovering Thailand's hidden charms simply by participating in this board?

No offense, but you come across as A) arrogant and selfish, B) full of hot air and/or C) a modern day Pied Piper

Sounds like 'sour grapes'.

If you wish, you can go through my posts on this or similar forums. You will see that most of my posts are to do with the sharing of information.

If I choose to keep one of my 'hidden gems' for myself and for people that I know and like....

Now let's have a look at your posts.......

That may be so...

Though I think, not to the extent I have mentioned.

In addition, the recommendations that I made, were not in the farang 'ghetto' and are in a non P4P area.

Also, it wasn't only on this board that I made the recommendations.

Anyway, why take the chance? I'll keep this one for myself and my friends.

There are plenty of other places to stay.

They do have guards at the gates to keep out the wretched refuse, but the truth is they could do a better job.

I wouldn?t feel right about staying at a discount hotel, and sneaking over to use the amenities at another hotel; it would feel too much like stealing to me.

For some visitors to Thailand, 2,000 baht is a day?s pay. For others, it?s what they spend on lunch every day.

No doubt you can squeeze a baht until it screams; I thank Buddha I don?t have to.

Archived