Thai women vs Western women?

I for one actually miss the company of western women.

I get asked from time to time by Thai girls

'You like Thai lady? this always makes me laugh. I just like women, doesn't matter where they're from.

I like some and not others.

Women,cant live with em,cant live with em.

"Another thing I really appreciate about Thai women is they feel they don't have to talk all the time whereas Farang women tend to think that silence is something that needs to be filled with blah, blah, blah about this, that, the other thing, somebody else' thing, the next door neighbour's things, the family's things, etc."

Yes those silence coming from a Thai women, silence that don't make you feel insecure, no needs to fill it and when you catch her eye in these moments of silence, you feel a jolt of electicity connecting you and her.

Very precious moment. cool.gif" border="0

Guys,

Interesting views :-) I guess we all fall into the trap sometimes of generalising about Thai women, based on the relatively few that we have met, be they BG, non BG or any other TG category we care to dream up. But hey...that's all we have to go on.

From a personal viewpoint, I think that Thai women are the greatest. I am just about to bail out of a 20 year relationship with a farang women, to start afresh with my TG.

(By the way, I am not exactly a newbie, that has just lost his marbles with the first TG he has met, as I work regularly in BKK).

Some of my friends think I am crazy, because our relationship lacks some of the more intellectually stimulating aspects that having different cultures and language can impact. [Those who think I am crazy tend to be younger than me...a bit idealistic..and unmarried. Now there's an interesting point :-))]

But I am reminded of a lovely quote that I read here I think, about some Americam Multi Millionaire who was interviewed about his latest marriage to some blond bimbo 30+ years his junior.

What do you have in common? What about intellectual stimulation etc etc the interviewer asked?

His reply? Intellectual stimulation I can get at the office. When I get home, I want to be greeeted by someone who is going to fuck my brains out! Or words to that effect :-)

All joking apart. I have come to realise that there is a lot of sense in that seemingly riduculous response. A rewarding and sustainable relationship, we are so often told by the head shrinkers and counsellors, is largely based on maintaining a good sexual relationship.

I get all the intellectual work out I need at work thanks very much. What I want from a GF is a warm loving, passionate and lets face it, down right sexually exciting relationship, with someone that I love, respect, and want to be with...just because they are a great person and great to be with...not because they have 6 degrees or earn mega bucks.

Well that's my GF! I guess it helps that she is uni educated, the sweetest most caring person I have ever met, 12 years younger than me and hot as hell :-)))))

And I love her dearly even though we do not spend hours debating issues like abortion, whales and the Thai economy :-) Shit...I can do that at work or at the pub.

Just my thoughts :-)

Sid

IMHO,

BP had some interesting things to say. My experience is that, in the US at least, there is a line of "demarcation." Women I know in the baby-boom generation, including my wife, are much more like BP's Thai woman. Women in the Gen X and later are a lot more like BP's western woman.

Now, age may have a little to do with it, as women tend to mellow a LOT with age, but I think Pom_jao_choo has a valid point. We of the baby boom didn't have to contend with the rise of militant feminism. The later generations are saturated with it in school.

My wife's daughter has a BS (appropriate term) from Harvard, a MA from Oxford and is finishing up her PhD from Oxford. You have never met a more dyed-in-the-wool feminazi. She wasn't raised to dislike men, she was indoctrinated in it from day one. Schools and universities are like Stalinist reeducation camps.

My poor son is sometimes in a quandary over how to treat women. Open a door for one and you might get a "thanks" or you might get a foul look and a snippy remark. Endless debates and discussions over "relationships" are endemic.

Anyway, enough. Thai women remind me of what it may have been like for my father or grandfather. The women were not out to be the equal of men, but to be a complementary "part" of a whole. Women like that are much easier to be around than their modern-day counterparts in the West.

BTW, the smiles are sure fire man-killers, as well wink.gif" border="0

PhordPhan

Befuddled expert on the female of the species

Archived