Timing

I have read several times on this board, that you have to date "GTG" for months till she will be ready to have sex.

Here in farangland, the typical time delay between the first meeting and a night together is about 3 days. Concluding from my very limited experience with "GTG" the typical time delay is... 3 days, too. My claim is that if you are spending more than 3 days with a girl who like you and whom you like then she expects to have sex (at least if you have the opportunity). And she will leave you if you don't try.

So I would like to know what your typical time delay is/was, with FG/TG and which age group.

Best regards

P.S.: I write this here in the relationship section, because I have still the unrealistic? dream to find a girl who could wait, say, a month :neener:.

P.P.S.: Why wait? Because I would prefer to know the character first. :neener:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long is a peice of string?

I think it is difficult to put exact times on this.

Even in the west it can take longer. Some couples hit it off stright away and sex may come quickly other times one party may not be sure and want to take more time. Then if you include those with strong Christian beliefs the delay can be very long indeed - even until the wedding day.

In Thailand you have other factors involved as well. Tradition dictates a longer courting period and even shaparoning initially, I know this is changing with younger, urban girls but still very prevalent with regular Thai girls I think.

Then you have the cross-cultural barriers, it may take longer to get to know eachother and develop trust due to language problems, cultural differences and different expectations.

I am no expert but I would think in Thailand you should atleast wait a month if not longer before even bringing up the sex topic. Unless the girl is very open, western influenced or making obvious signs or references to sex. I know guys who have waited much longer - 6 months or a year - because the girl seemed very traditional.

For Thaiand 3 days seems way to fast for a serious Thai girlfriend.

3 dates.

Good girl. bad girl, virgin, whatever, my average is three dates. The last girl I met on the skytrain I got into on the very first time I took her out.

I only met one exception and that was my gf who it took 3 months to even kiss.....

I would agree with three day average for farang girls.

Have limited experience with "GTG's"

Met one here in the states. She was a 26 year old virgin, transfer student. Took about a week. Actually took a few more days to really finish the job, due to her getting sore, but we enthusiastically worked at it and got it done. Still talk to her often although our relationship has somewhat fizzed out from my perspective at least.

The other two were questionable as good girls...met them on internet. 21 y.o. student and 23 y.o. recent grad. Had sex the first and second nights respectively. I had a post about one of them a while back about her hitting me up for money.

Good girl. bad girl, virgin, whatever, my average is three dates

haltest, thanks for confirming my claim ::

I suppose that most women want to know if you are their bf or not preferably sooner than later. (And sex seems to be some kind of confirmation ::)

Best regards

P.S.: I am glad to hear that you have finally found one who could wait longer :)

Hi naiv,

I have been dating my non-bar girlfriend for a year now

and we haven't had sex yet :):neener:

We both want to wait until she get to the United States :hubba:

It was never brought up by her or me, we would do are things together (site seeing ) and at the end of the night she would walk with me up to my room give me a kiss and than she would go to her home :angel::grinyes:

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

paulc31, I know that there are exceptions :)

But from my experience I must conclude that most girls will say "goodbye" if you don't have sex with them within 3 dates.

Best regards

Archived