'Stunners" don't give the greatest memories

pattaya127

IMO. I don't mean sex, though there too, I think the same. But in terms of personality and enjoying the company, undull moments, and plain fun, I find that the girls I really am fond of remembering times spent (sometimes went thru) with, are the ones with a lot of spunk. I found them very attractive, but would admit they were not standing out in a crowd. They caught my fancy and imperfections here or there did not make one bit of a difference.

I second this comment! I normally do not run with the stunner crowd, I have found that the best times both in bed and out have always been with the cute "average" girl. I have found that the majority of stunners get work on a regular basis and therefore do not find a need to totally satisfy their customer. I met a service girl at the Dollhouse in Pattaya and spent three days with her, She was by far the best experience I have ever had in LOS. I just hope she's still there in October!

My little secret! :doah:

My little secret!

----------------------

we all know her. October is fine, I won't be there ;).

Just kidding, but this is what I thought when i went to Dollhouse last year, the service girls were a lot cuter than the dancers. Make this a general comment. I had a friend drag me thru a few gogos last winter, and eveytime, i hardly could care less about the shows and scantily clad girls, but one or 2 waitresses always attract my attention. Call me perverted! :)

Just to hold out hope for the idiots out there... There are stunners who are also great in bed. Here and (I'll say it) back in the West. Even some with great attitudes (though they tend to marry early).

My best experience here was with a girl who'd I'd say is the best looking girl I've been with in Asia. So nyah nyah.

Too bad she's someone else's mia noi (which does make me very jealous!!!)

sigh

<<burp>>

Archived