Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

Perhaps this is indicative of the new Crown Group or perhaps it’s a lesson that even after living six plus years of living in Thailand you are not as smart as you think you are, but I get head slammed hard in G-Spot. Here is what happened.

A few days ago I took out a dek-serve (waitress) named Neow. After a short necking session at G-Spot, I paid her bar fine, took her to a disco for a few hours, and then back to the apartment. We started making out at the apartment, but before anything happened (still standing and even our shoes still on), she announced she was virgin and she was ready to leave. She also grabbed the remote to my TV and said I had to pay her 5,000 baht. And please note, there is no accident in the way I wrote this, she grabbed my TV remote before demanding the 5,000 baht. In other words, she anticipated that after refusing to do anything, I was not about to pay the princely sum of 5,000 baht. I grabbed the remote back after a bit of wrestling, and paid her 1,000 baht to get out of my apartment. She seemed pissed, but I chalked it up to experience, and thought that was the end of it.

This evening while making the rounds with some friends we ended up at G-Spot. I figured that whatever transpired with Neow was history and that she had more to worry about from me than me from her. Surprise. She came up and demanded that I pay her 5,000 baht. I said, “not likely”, and thought that was the end of it.

There was a big Thai guy behind her, but I thought nothing of it since he did not do anything. A couple of my friends are Australian Rugby players, but you would never mistake me for any kind of athlete. After a beer, I went to take a piss.

While taking a piss, my head was slammed hard into the wall while a hand tried to reach into my back pocket to take my wallet out. I was totally taken my surprise. Another Farang shouted, “Hey, what the Fuck are you doing”, and that apparently stalled the attack – there is no other word for what happened – long enough for me to come to my senses, and make a quit retreat. (Whoever you were, thank you for making a scene and shouting during the assault.) It was the same Thai guy that had been backing her up outside. I was bleeding when I came out, which I did not notice until one of my friends said “what happened to you? Your bleeding on your shirt.” I was angry as hell, but I decided to just get out of there as quickly as possible. We got hassled on the way out after paying our bill by the Thai guy and some of the staff (shoved a few times_, but no one tried anything really violent again since we were in public view. Scary.

I am still trying to figure out what happened. I got a big knot on forehead and my head is still throbbing. I wouldn’t expect this to happen to me (I have lived here for six years), but it did. I saw some guy get the shit kicked out of him before a few weeks back, coincidentally enough in front of the G-Spot, but I honestly do not know if this is part of a new pattern with the Crown Group bars or just two random incidents. I do know that I am hurt (physically) and scared shitless of going back into G-Spot. I am totally stunned and do not what to think.

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: RogerRabbit ]

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in October 2000, I got scammed two nights running in Gspot, so even though I am an infrequent visitor to LOS, the girls wont get my custom.

RogerRabbit,

Based on what you have said I think the support of the board will be behind you. You have acted correctly and did not deserve to be treated this way.

I know we prefer not to discuss individuals or in certain circumstances individual establishements but I'm hoping this post will stay up to alert others.

We are in a foreign land but we are stronger because we have a community.

You are entitled to refuse a demand for 5,000 baht and the offer of 1,000 was more than fair compensation.

I hope you make a swift recovery and can quickly put this unpleasant incident behind you.

Regards,

Stump.

Originally posted by RogerRabbit:

"I do know that I am hurt (physically) and scared shitless of going back into G-Spot."

Why the hell would you even consider going back there?? BOYCOTT, yes!

Thanks for the support. And other than having a lump on my forehead and mild headache, I seem to be OK.

I am still bewildered by what happened. Usually you can anticipate problems in Thailand, but this took me by complete surprise. Although not common, the dek-serve’s ‘change of mind’, scam or whatever can sometimes happen. But getting assaulted in the bathroom a few days later was a shocker. Ouch. I am still trying to make sense of it all.

Coss mentioned getting scammed two days running at the G-Spot. Something is not right there. Scum_Baggio is right, no more G-Spot for this rabbit.

P.S. How do I change the embarrassing misspelling of “slammed” in the caption for this thread? I just noticed that this morning.

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: RogerRabbit ]

RR. Thanks for the post. I am a once a year visitor to LOS and have been to G Spot. Never agian!!. Incidentally after ten annual trips to LOS I had my pocket picked for first time in April this year. Maybe a sign of changing times in BKK!!!!

Cheers Hall.

Sorry to hear of this incident taking place. Sneaky bastards aren't they? This is another indication of what we will be seeing more of. Last week she probably got 4,000 baht out of a farang and is now going for 5,000. The more they get away with, the more they will try to get away with.

Hi,

"P.S. How do I change the embarrassing misspelling of “slammed” in the caption for this thread? I just noticed that this morning."

Fixed it for you. For future reference, you can do it by editing your post.

As for G-Spot, what happened to you was completely out of order and I too will not be setting foot in G-Spot anytime soon anymore.

Sanuk!

Archived