Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

One of the golden rules of taking a bargirl/waitress, etc, etc is to develop some kind of rapport first. No matter how much you like her/want to shag her, etc, if she doesn't like you that much (and you should be able to sense this) incidents like Roger's remote control wrestling fiasco are sure to happen.

I'm not taking the piss here but being deadly serious and offering what I think is decent advice. It can only take 5 minutes to build a rapport - but for fuck's sake build it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

I´ve ben in G-Spot several times during the last 3-4 years - I had never any problems

BUT: we as a comunity can and will not tollerate such thugs - as for me I will boycott G-Spot for the time being.

I will not miss G-Spot as I have now a normal Thai Girl as Girlsfriend which has nothing to do with the bar scene so no need for G-Spot. She will visit me in my homecountry from mid August and may be there will be a future together.

crazy.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0 TS DOUBLE cool.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

RR,

I don't know you, but I've read a many of your posts and like the thoughtful input you have added to the board.

That said, my blod pressure shot up thirty or so points when I read your post. I hate thugs. I mean I really loathe them.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that they act with impunity because they believe they are untouchable.

This impunity is also their biggest weakness. They often are reckless, and that can get them hurt.

Already board members are talking of a ban. That's good, but I think we can do better.

I have tried to find the web site for the Crown group, as I believe someone previously mentioned one existed. Does anyone know the URL?

Secondly, would anyone be willing to covertly visit G-spot? What I would like to know is if any of the principles have relatives living in the states, preferably the girl in question.

I'm not planning any violence, that's not my style. Just a very good mind fuck. I would just like to make them remember that a farang in Thailand is no more volnerable than a Thai in another country.

Just send a message to make them think a little.

Anyone who would like to help in a little mental pay back e-mail me

lolinstr@yahoo.com

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: Brink15 ]

RR,

I'm very sorry to hear that. G-Spot was never a favourite of mine anyway but they won't be getting any of my custom at all after this. Sounds like the girl had it planned all along, if she genuinely got cold feet I doubt she would have held out for that kind of money. Whatever, there's no justification for what happened to you. You have my sympathy.

The whole episode demonstrates once more what long-timers in Thailand have known all along: that underneath all that supposed tranquility and peacefulness of the Thai mind there is a very violent streak in a large part of the population.

I am sure that there are many Thai men who, given half an excuse, would jump at the opportunity to bash up a rich falang who shags "their" women. Let's face it - 80% of Thai males are complete losers, and bashing someone's head, shooting someone, driving noisy motor-bikes, or treating their wives like dogs raises their rotten self-esteem a bit. A pitiful lot.

I thought I'd follow up in case anyone were to misconstrue my previous post as meaning there would be either violence or threats of violence. Don't.

There are far better ways to mess with people when they have loved ones in a foreign country.

When I was living in Phuket a local living in Rawai, who used to frequent a bar popular with local expats, got drunk and decided to make trouble. He felt tough as he had some friends with him.

He confronted one of the expats in the bathroom (seems to be a favorite tactic). For some reason he never liked this particular guy. Maybe because the guy had too many Thai ladies, who knows or cares.

He hit the guy in the stomach and made some comment about this being his country and for this guy to go home.

Well problem #1 for the Thai is that he has a big mouth and had been talking about his brother owning a Thai restaurant in Germany.

Problem #2 the expat had friends some of whom were German.

The next time the Thai shows up at the bar, a few of the expats start explaining to him that it could be very bad for his brother if he wasn't careful about his taxes and his employees immigration status. A short description of the life of an Asian in a German prison followed.

End result, the Thai wasn't seen frequenting the bar again. I guess he decided he didn't like the company.

I'm sure someone involved with the bar has a relative living somewhere in the land of farang. Maybe not, but it would be interesting to find out.

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: Brink15 ]

While I've always been wary of Thai boyfriends/thugs, there's a disturbing trend in the number of crazy bar girls out there, exacerbated by high drug use.

G-Spot used to be a good bar. If management now tolerates customers being harassed then I'll never step foot back in there.

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

One of the golden rules of taking a bargirl/waitress, etc, etc is to develop some kind of rapport first...... It can only take 5 minutes to build a rapport

Phil, I don't understand this post. You have been here a while, you profess to know the score. What IS a rapport with some of these girls? What's it worth? It can be as thin as water and about as transparent. And 5 minutes to build one at that? Well..It sounded to me that if a true rapport was possible they would have had one after having spent some hours in a disco together you'd imagine ...

The fact that he was with footballers also means nothing. Perhaps this Thai guy was hoping to be quick and efficient, thinking only of the reward whilst fully knowing that farang, whatever their size or antagonistic abilities, can not step too far out of line in this country. I've seen plenty of bar violence at home and have welcomed the fact that the hardest of c*nts check that shit at the door before coming here. It means nothing here. In this area of discussion, we and all the hardest c*nts out there are defenceless.. There is too much at stake; Thai retribution is something that no-one wants to face. The price is too cheap here. Money can be lost. Ability to stay in the country can be lost. Lives can be lost.

I also haven't heard of many reports such as Rabbit's to this effect (at least not from NANA anyway - it being the least likely place for this to happen I believe...) In fact in my understanding it's the most business like of all these types of establishments. The Tourist Police drink in there most every night... Nice guys, can't speak English. You can often find them on the 3 rd floor at the small little outside bar of Carnival at one time during the night... If I were to hear of such a report I would expect it to come from Patpong bouncers or thugs from Thai establishments. I once had a mate who a couple years back, after being clomped on the head in the toilets of an open beer garden/kareoke bar in a Thai area. He woke up walletless on the side of Rama IV road. His drink had been spiked prior to this. He went back to see if he could piece it together and had also threatened to get the police involved. A shot gun was then shown to him from under the bar and the kind words 'i police' were issued with a smile. Simply, the message given him was 'we don't want you here'. But, Nana is ours. It shouldn't happen here.

So...yes, what went wrong? The little bitch lost face by losing herself at the apartment perhaps and god only knows what she told her pimp/boyfriend/whoever-it-was guy. Perhaps she told him that he stole 5000 baht and to go and lift his wallet for half of it? Who knows? I still maintain that this behaviour would not be tolerated in Nana whatever the reasons. I am all on Rabbits' side on this. I also don't know him but his post sounded sincere to me. If he has any more details that weren't included I'd also like to know but I don't think the goal of his post was to seek sympathy or wanting nor needing to withhold information. To me the post came across like a pure 'fuck me, how the fuck did that happen?!' post. Well, enough said..

=====================================

Originally posted by Nomad:

"... there's a disturbing trend in the number of crazy bar girls out there, exacerbated by high drug use."

Maybe it's because vindictiveness is another trait which is very pronounced in many Thais. I've had "regular" working women or students go absolutely mad at me, threatening to have the police go after me (to frame me, I guess), to have me kicked out of the country, etc., just because they didn't get what they want (a permanent relationship).

Makes you realise how vulnerable you are in a foreign (and very corrupt) country.

Archived