Sao Paulo

Prosal

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says rusty:

Can you fly direct from Europe or do you have to get a connection from Rio?Do you think some of the girls would be up for my trusty vidcam
:p:o
?Thanx

Well Rusty, Varig has direct flights to Sao Paulo from all Europe from what i know .... quite cheap (maybe 500 euros) ;

Vidcam ? i wish i bring one digital here :D, having been doing some of the best girls in my life (and the whithout a doubt the best threesomes !) i strongly regret to have nothing on me ... about girls i don t know, :dunno:, maybe they could think their image can later be seen on the net, so maybe you have to convince them that you are a trustfull sanuker :beer: ...

Live deep in the heart of Brasil (Goiania) ..... about regular girls and country music ....

Eclipse in Goiania ... what a place, a cavernous dancetaria where from Thursday to Sunday the best Brasilian country bands come perform ; this devil s Sertajano music is a kind of Lambada with country roots, and one thousand people are here to dance and overdrink ... guys are local rednecks, some have Stetsons and boots, but girls .... they outnumber mens by three per one (like in the whole city), and have clearly decide that the Brasilian country girl has to be sexy .... incredibly tight jeans with cowboy belts, mini or see-through tops, high heels, all this on thins, talls brunes or blondes beautifuly rounded assed latina stunners, whose level is for 80% of them 7 to 10 ......

I take a table with Janaina, Solene and Marylene ; Janaina is blonde, skin of dark gold, in her smiling blue eyes there is a long story, she doesn t know where she comes from : she has been adopted ; i could immediatly adopt her too ..... Solene has Polish/italian roots, she is tall, brune with deep brown eyes... she could have left her horse in front of the entrance .... Marylene is my fav typical brasilian beauty, spanish/portugese roots, tall, deep tanned skin and eyes with gold reflects, a perfect smile full of tenderness .......

They are stunners but they don t really realise as the norm is high here .... they are all dressed to kill drop dead a redneck, music is good, beer is flowing for all of us, maybe twelve or more empty 75cl Antartica bottles are on the table, with some picanha (grilled beef) to share ..... they are fresh, innocents, friendly ;

They all three find that life is great in Goiania ... me too !!!

:beer:

(for more down-to-hearth considerations, total damage for this night : 60 reals /20euros and a stay little longer in Goiania due to one of those three, but then back to Sampa soon !!)

Says Prosal:

Well about Sampa, you have to do it .... really .... nothing to see with Rio where gringoes wait in line for ugly mulatas

Currently in Rio, after one more memorable week in Sao Paulo ( Love Story, Bomboa and some others Sampa clubs are still number one on my world list), and it seems it s another planet : Pros scene is depressing, all the working girls are very mercenary, 75% of them are in the 4/5 range (some even lower), and the rare stunners are assaulted by dozens of stupid gringoes ready to pay 150 us$ or sometimes more ...

What a difference with Sampa where friendly white skinned beauties (8/10 range) can be found almost everywhere, where fine clubs with great atmosphere are countless, and where Brasilian gentlemen never pay more than 150 reals (50 $) !!!

:dunno:.... happily the city is always beautiful, many regular girls are real beauties and good music is everywhere :: ....

sex can be available without payment, which is not the case in Thailand usually

-------------------------------

I was having a nice break from Thailand reading the french scoundrel's report, and you guys had to bring it in. Come on!!!!!

PS: yes, you can have sex in Thailand without paying, P4P scene too. Ask me or prosal :)!

Now let me read that thread, dammitt! :banghead::cussing:

Says pattaya127:

Hey, Khun Paradisio, cul-ture master

visited any churches, museums, voodoo-like crap rituals? :: :: :: :: :: ::

Well the reals treasures of Brasil are the women ;

I saw thousands but visited few :angel: !!

Cheers Pattaya ....

Well to close the thread, i could confirm that vacations here are without a doubt the best that a man can have :

Cities to visit are countless (i d personnaly should avoid Rio for P4P purposes, but what a city for seightseing, endless nighlife and regular girls) from the historics places to the cities on the 6000 km long beaches ; Big inland undervisited Brasilian cities like Goiania , Belo Horizonte or Curitiba are places to find perfect beauties, sometimes some 9/10, not yet spoiled ... women are eveywhere and countless and all the types are here : brunes, blondes (a friend who came last week in Sao paulo met one of the blondes of mclass, a stunner, partying late in Love Story and went LT till 4pm with her for 50 euros), mulatas or even red-haired ... they re the best lovers on earth ;

Restaurants are really cheap and most in the "all you can eat" type, even the best seafood, meat or Italian ones (this reflects perfectly the state of mind of Brasilians, eating and drinking are the two main national sports after soccer and flirting/making love) ; beer is 1 to 2 euros, even in clubs ...

Nighlife is good : gentlemen s clubs are countless, friendly, and atmosphere there is often at party-time ... most girls are in the 7/9 range and are very often nice, easygoing and full of tenderness : they have a heart of gold ; god bless them ;

What a country !!!!!

Cheers guys :beer:

Archived