10 baht drinks!

As does Hooty's next door.

There appeared to be real alcohol in my Gin and Tonics and the servers were willing to refill, rather than hiding until the happy hour ended.

Just too good a deal to miss (and a show at the end of it in Hootys.)

Hooray for Pattaya as a haven for us cheap charlie alcoholics!

Crown Group - ask them how they do it!!!

I'll be there tonight. I have 3 stunners on my to do list. It's the early bird that catches the worm... with all these young studs in town (northern summer hols and high season looming), I won't be a hansum_man again until March next year. :beer:

They've had the 10 baht drinks for about 6-8 weeks.

It used to be 10 baht for the first hour and the 20 baht for the second hour on Hooty's and Electric Blue.

They've knocked the 20 baht drinks on the head now but you can still drink from 7:30 to 9pm on 10 baht a drink.

Electric Blue (7:30-8:30)

Hooty's (8:00- 9:00) :beer:

Says jacko:

As does Hooty's next door.

There appeared to be real alcohol in my Gin and Tonics and the servers were willing to refill, rather than hiding until the happy hour ended.

Just too good a deal to miss (and a show at the end of it in Hootys.)

Hooray for Pattaya as a haven for us cheap charlie alcoholics!

Crown Group - ask them how they do it!!!

""appeared to be real alcohol in my G&T""

really...that is so cheap...almost worth a flight to save on the booze for a week...well maybe ::

Times spot on, I was there tonight. Drinks as you say, 10 baht for mixers only but not beers... only gin, rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey. Lady drinks the same price as usual 99 baht of course. Two of my favourites girls jumped on me simultaneously... but I'm not one to complain; they were duly rewarded... just wish my creator had made my anatomy more versatile... an extra appendage in the testing laboratory wouldn't have gone amiss. :grinyes:

Just realized, KS, you need a new graemlin ... lightning striking the sacrilegious. :beer:

Archived