the next crackdown...

...was just announced on TV.

this time it appears to be again public nudity, eg. naked and topless dancing in the bars. some hidden camera coverage was presented, the cops moaning that they could it just from one bar as the other bars knew beforehand.

well, well, well, as if that will make any difference in the fact that lots of women prostitute themselves...

whatever...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it was late last year there was a story about them hitting a gay venue with a drug reputation. They tested everyone and found over 95% were clean. Pretty good if you ask me as I would think the general public might be a higher percentage...

Going back to the original post, maybe it's time people start bribing the tv stations not to air certain things ::

Says flyonzewall:

this time it appears to be again public nudity, eg. naked and topless dancing in the bars.

Public nudity? Can't be. Girls dancing naked inside bars isn't public nudity.

In public would be out on the street or in a department store etc.

I have been out of country now for about two weeks, but the last big news I heard before I left was the Chuwit scandal. And before I left I knew at least several people who worried that there might be a crackdown on the Farang venues as part of an effort to divert attention from the Chuwit massage parlor scandal.

The timing of this latest crackdown seems suspicious. And we know that diversion is a popular ploy with the powers-that-be. Not saying this is happening, but asking since I have been out of it for the last several weeks: any indication that this is diversionay ploy?

Says El_Tel:

Public nudity? Can't be. Girls dancing naked
inside
bars isn't public nudity.

In public would be out on the street or in a department store etc.

a crackdown was announced on thai TV.

it was against nudity in gogo bars.

it can be.

it has been many times before.

but whatever...if it makes you happy discussing exact definition of words, up to you...

Archived