Still find it fascinating....SHY bargirls.

bangcock

Hi,

I have read it dozens of times on the old and new board, but i still find it fascinating.

Barfined a Soi Cowboy BG and after a good ST session she showered and hopped back into the bed with towel on. I removed it at once and after 45 mins or so we get dressed.

First she puts on the towel again then gets out of the bed puts on her bra over the towel and then the rest of the underwear under the towel before dropping the towel on the floor.

WHYYY ??????

I just explored her whole naked body !!!!

Don't bother to explain it to me, because i already know why most girls do this.

Will never really get the grip of the concept behind all of this...

Bangcock.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: bangcock ]

[ July 17, 2001: Message edited by: bangcock ]

How about this one-I have taken 2 different girls from Hot N Cold 2 in Pattaya. Both do the shows there and both are part of the lesbian beer bottle show where they basically fuck each other with Heinekin bottles. Both girls become shy creatures in the room and don't want me to see their bodies. Wait a minute, you just spent the past 6 hours showing your pussy to strangers sitting a few inches away on the bar stool, and now you are SHY?

Ranger

.........easily explained. We have the ability to separate our mind/values/feelings from our body when there is great conflict between these two entities caused by fear/aniexty/discomfort. Remember, some of the shyist people are some of the most public people. We would never know by their public image projected to their audiences. The real inner person is the one you see in the bedroom and not on stage. Respect them for this as they have retained some sort of humility and dignity in a very difficult time in their life. I will take one of these personalities any day over one who walks around your room like she just auditioned for the planet of the apes. I have found these girls having much greater moral character (relatively speaking), sensitivity, considerate and empathic. It's to your benefit as they will be less inclined to rip you off than the latter type of girl who doesn't give a shit about herself let alone you. I'll take shy any time over wild, inhibitionless women. Now let me tell you about a go-go girl at clinton plaza bar who is one of the most painfully shy, introverted person I have ever met.............seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it?

Respectfully submitted,

Cardinalblue

Archived