The Definative Crackdown Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out again last night - more than just a few bars defying the new order, saw a few good shows, and a number of hairy (or hairless) minges. Good groping to had too. Again, no names, no pack drill (what the hell does that mean?). It doesn't look as though Pattaya will be suffering too much, but early days so far.

Anyway I enjoy a good crackdown - "Oy bird, get yer crack down on this." :hubba:

APEC is right around the corner. In any country their would be a 'crackdown' of sorts leading up to such an event.

The Shit will no doubt hit the fan again once after it is over.

Make your travel plans now!!!!!

No need to thank me for the heads up, just common sense.

I for one REFUSE to spend one single Baht in a gogo where girls are wearing their bikinis. That ain't value for money. I hang out in pubs nowadays, no hassles and drinks are cheaper!

Cheers

Says zoviniflex:

I for one REFUSE to spend one single Baht in a gogo where girls are wearing their bikinis. That ain't value for money.

Unattractive naked girls, bored and tired dancing, can be far from an excitement too. Especially if you watch them more than 30 minutes.

I got off at the Nana Sky Train exit yesterday. I exited the north-east exit and started to go down one of the side streets. I was approached by a Thai man who seemed serious. I started speaking Hebrew and left in a hurry.

Maybe nothing was going on, but I wonder. I have seen too many Thai police on the Sky Train and if you watch, them sometimes talk to other Thai men as if the Thai men are plainclothes cops.

I also was over near the World Trade Center. As I was going across one of the over heads, 4 Thai policemen were talking to a Falang. I noticed that the Falang paid the police some money. It was several 1000 baht bills. The police also had a form that looked like a police report. Being a tourist, I was not interested in getting involved.

If anybody has more information as to what is going on, please let me know.

Archived