The Definative Crackdown Thread

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont't know if this is due to crack-down, but I read on another board, that last night in nanaplaza and in pattaya not a single uncovered breast was discovered. The shows in AW changed and many of the gog-bars were literally deserted. :(

Out and about on friday night, didn't see any unfettered breasts in Nanaplaza, but was suprised at how busy the place was. Nana Disco was as full as I have ever seen it. Quick look in one or two bars in Cowboy, it seems the girls in the diddling bars weren't too worried about covering up.

I've been reading about the clampdown (or is it a crackdown maybe we should have a poll on this) on streetwalkers. It certainly hasnt hit Sukhumvit, there seems to be more and more girls on the street each time I visit.

[color:"green"] I have seen too many Thai police on the Sky Train and if you watch, them sometimes talk to other Thai men as if the Thai men are plainclothes cops.

[/color]

Were the cops wearing black berets? This is part of increased security of anti-terrorist measures.

[color:"green"] I noticed that the Falang paid the police some money. It was several 1000 baht bills. [/color]

That is the 2000 baht fine for littering.

It seems, three nights ago the police stormed a famous gogo-bar in Pattaya, had some tv in tow. They were in the bar for 15 minutes, videotaping all the girls and patrons. It seems to become better and better :(

I have seen the cops with berets, but the ones I saw that day had regular uniforms on.

I have seen at lot of action out along the river. An excessive number of boats with machine guns. I guess they are getting ready for October's APEC.

This general police vigilance and protection /plus the crack-down are in preparation for APEC. As I have said several times this is further regulation but also is the same old crack-down process with a bit more ummmph this time.IMHO

The local constabulary is watching carefully every soi and corner where many farang go for any counter attacks by disruptive elements- one of which was recently arrested in Auythia.

In short -the police are everywhere-not a bad thing right now-

(This was a non-political post- ::)

In t5he last week in Pattaya, I have seen a total of 6 bare tits on a total of 4 girls! That's right- 2 of them uncovered 1 tit for 2 nanoseconds. One of the girls who showed both weass immediately told by snother girl to cover up.

You can see as much along Beach Rosd as at the go-go'd currently. Grrr!

Archived