"classy" naughty nightlife options

jetlag

The problem with what we term "high class" entertainment places, it also can have negative consequences on the girl's outlook and perception.

They have a tendancy to over-value themselves because they have alot of leverage (due to the association with wealthy guys). They seem to be in the driving seat (opposite of nana, soi cowboy) and will call the shots and pick and choose what they want (higgest bidder).

While the quality can be superior to the falang places, it is much harder to find "good value" for what you are spending.....

It all depends if a lay has a cost to you....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says cardinalblue:

The problem with what we term "high class" entertainment places, it also can have negative consequences on the girl's outlook and perception.

They have a tendancy to over-value themselves because they have alot of leverage (due to the association with wealthy guys). They seem to be in the driving seat (opposite of nana, soi cowboy) and will call the shots and pick and choose what they want (higgest bidder).

now, what's so negative about that???

As fly said, what's wrong with that.

Cb, usually your view make lots of sense, but this ones doesn't IMO. How does one qualify value in the entertainment venues. I think it's each their own. Do you expect better sex or better company (in looks, conversation, romance) in more expensive places?

The best value you'll get with the one not only you like, but with the one that also likes you (high end, low end entertainment, P4P, or regular TG's) really is irrelevant. It's how you can connect together.

> They have a tendancy to over-value themselves because they have alot of leverage (due to the association with wealthy guys). They seem to be in the driving seat (opposite of nana, soi cowboy) and will call the shots and pick and choose what they want (higgest bidder).

At the end you are the buyer and you will have the choice whom you will give the money. If a girl is difficult, you are always free to take somebody else.

Most reports I've read concur that it is difficult to strike it lucky there on a first attempt. With this in mind, I'm thinking it could be a great way to start an evening. Now to the questions I've been unable to find the answers to:

So how do I get to Orbit? Is it a sensible idea to go alone? How much do the shots for the dancing girls cost? Is there a cover charge for non-members? If so how much? Do I need to buy a bottle or can I just buy beers?

Much gratitude to anybody who can help me out with these questions..

Orand,

I think everything has a market value and each person will assess what that value is according to their resources.

What I am saying is that one of the reasons why guys come to LOS, it the value of what can be bought here (girls, food, hotels, transportation).

I am discounting guys who throw money at girls or something they love (like cars, sports, expensive hobbies, etc) because they have made their decision not based on value but for another reason. Value is no longer in consideration or has low weight.

I apply this same logic to PFP girls. I put a value on which a girl's experience is worth to me. It is no different than cisco is a good buy at $15 or even $20 but not at $40 or $60 even though it is a sound company.

I would assume you would have a value on how much you are willing to spend to watch a game of your favorite football team unless you are of the above thinking. There is a point in one's decision when something becomes over-value and ones elects not to purchase.

So i apply this strategy to entertainment venues. Yes, she might be prettier, more educated, better english but at what cost? Double or triple the price?

I don't disagree in your follow-up, but how the market sets its prices does not agree with you. That is exactly what businesses are saying, better looks, better compnaionship, better quality. Higher end venues perceives to be offering its customers a higher quality unit for a higher price. It is up to the customer if his perception matches that of the business and is willing to bite and pay more. That is my argument against this practice. Why pay Mercedes prices when you can get a volvo for half the price but in my eyes the same quality. That is why I term the high-end places as over-valued. I also think it has negative consequences on the girl's attitude/outlook but that is for another post...

What i am saying, all they have done for most of the higher end venue places i have been to, is put on a prettier paint job (better looking for the most part) on the girl. Talking with these girls, most come from the same type of poor backgrounds (locations seem to vary) of nana girls but some will have a little more education, maybe better english skills maybe not.

Yet, they are offering the same product more or less and same experience for 4k or 6k where one can find the same deal in better value places at nana or cowboy. Just look at the rainbows recently (last few years) and how they have out-priced themselves for a number of guys who won't go shopping there because of what they can get next door for lesser price, hence better value to that individual buyer.....

Cardinalblue

Orbit is on Sukhumvit, Soi 26. About a 5 minute walk from Sukhumvit, on the left side.

You can certainly go alone, but it is more fun if you go with a group.

A beer is available. 250 Baht.

Lady drinks are indeed expensive. 2 to 300 Baht per. You cannot barfine a girl until you have bought several drinks for her(10, if I remember correctly).

Once barfined, a girl is under absolutely no obligation to oblige in any way. That's up to you. They tend to be looking for boyfriends, sugar daddies, etc. I know of one board member that has already spent over 40,000 Baht, and am not sure if he has made much headway.

I like the place. My only problem with it is the music volume. While pitching me to member up, they proudly announced that they have the highest decibel level in Bangkok.

As already stated, this place and the others mentioned offer a different game. There are many others. I went to Violin last night, which is something of a Piano clone.

Another option not yet mentioned are the Thai clubs, such as Song Salung and many others off Soi Tong Lor. Lots of ladies go there to connect, but you will need to be able to speak some Thai. If you're young & handsome, or virtually dripping in opulence, your chances get better. The same is true of many clubs in the RCA area. Lots of game here, but no gaurantees.

If you want less game, but something a but different, there are many counter-bar type member clubs. Most I've been to are pretty laid back, but you are not likely to wind up sleeping alone.

While places like the Piano, Orbit, etc are aimed predominantly at affluent Thais, there are many places that are aimed at the more financially challanged Thais. They tend to be a bit off the beaten path, though. Some are quite nice. The girls that work there are generally not yet hardened by either the scene or their looks. Many are farang-curious. No gaurantees that they will go home with you, but style(and less money) can win the day.

Bangkok is literally inundated with places other than Nana, Cowboy, and the Pong. Discovering them is fun.

>>>>I think everything has a market value and each person will assess what that value is according to their resources. <<<

...just like a meatmarket, innit?

Archived