"classy" naughty nightlife options

jetlag

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that just depends on one's outlook and attitude.

i have always treated people involved there as humans, not just some raw material for the fullfillment of my wetdreams.

HT,

I also view it as a meat market putting one's moral values aside. It is a business; we are not talking about dating or socializing here .

One is paying for her services and she will either render them as something you percieve as good value or not for an established price....

Why is this any different than attending a ball game, a concert, a movie, maid service, etc.?

One is buying time for entertainment purposes or servies of another kind like maid service or renting a clown for a child's birthday party.....

There is absolutely no difference and this has nothing to do about the humanistic/respect side of it. While that is very important not to have the children insult or degrade the clown, that is irrelavant from a demand and supply formula which this is (free market econonics).....

I will add that value is so relative. Going to the ratchada area, that is good value if you are comparing the japanese or american markets for the same quality of goods but at much higher prices.....

Cardinalblue

Guest lazyphil

<<I also view it as a meat market putting one's moral values aside. It is a business; we are not talking about dating or socializing here>>

Why dont you stay in your condo with Asian Heat DVD and waz off to that. After all its only business with the girls. No feeling, nothing social, like a sperm deposit those pussys are. Wanking is cheaper and you dont need to worry about traffic :D:grinyes:

LP,

All i am doing is expressing my opinion. You have your opinion and I don't lambast you for your opinions on a personal level.

I have nothing against different opinions as these topics are not a right or wrong issue. Yet, specific people tend to treat them as such....

While I might not agree with your viewpoints, one gains respect if they can express them and explain the reasoning why behind them...

It is interesting to see how certain guys resort to personal attacks. Can they not intelligently defend their actions or beliefs? It sure makes me think so...

Again, I will use jjsushi as an example. We rarely ever agree on any topic, but he can present very valid arguments for his perspectives. I respect him for candid remarks because he comes across as being very bright or educated; is it just that others lack the cognitive ability to defend or articulate their beliefs?

If I see paid entertainment as a business, that is my opinion. If some else sees it as a hunting ground to find a gf or wife, that is there opinion. Maybe it is wrong for me but right for them, so be it. I will express on why i see it as so. Just like I am more interested in hearing how they reach their beliefs or opinions.

A response like this (yours) just reaffirms and reinforces the personality profile that I have assembled for your group.

If you feel it is not a business, express yourself as to why it isn't.. I would love to say "LP, that is a good point" but so far there has been little evidence to the contrary.....

Plus LP, I don't watch x-rated films if that is what you are referring to. Never rented one in my life! Maybe that fits someone else's personality profile? Tell me if i need to add that one.....

cardinalblue

>>>Plus LP, I don't watch x-rated films if that is what you are referring to.<<<

maybe you should try?

'ya know - a good and proper wank once a while relieves tension. well, and suzi palmer and the 5 sistas is definaltely the best market value.

Says cardinalblue:

I also view it as a meat market putting one's moral values aside. It is a business; we are not talking about dating or socializing here .

Hi cb,

Firstly, I don't agree that this comment applies 100%, as is the implication, and secondly you seem to be contradicting your earlier post where you admitted that some guys stop counting the cost.

Another poster said that the girls in these places are looking for a sugar daddy or other type of supporter. I have never been to this type of place, but I would say the same thing about Nana, SC etc. Many girls there would like to find a farang to take care of them financially and let them stop working. They know it can happen and would like to be on the gravy train.

From the guys' point of view, many are looking for a serious relationship - or find they fall into one by accident. I am not debating here whether this is sensible, just stating a fact. All you have to do is read this Board and there are many examples of people taking a relationship with a BG very seriously indeed.

I agree with your coments about value for money - based on the comments here. Like I say, I have never been to one of these joints but it seems like Nana, SC are going to be better value and I would think more fun. That's all a matter of taste though.

Khwai

KS-

I agree. There is an amazing amount of

ATTACHMENT to having ones view substantiated by the broader public (like this board)After a certain point of debate I must return to the following quote from Lord Buddha-(A clear irony in the night life section of NanaPlaza) but he said:

"Those that know don't say and those that say don't know"

An over smplification to some extent but at some point one just has to accept the differing views of others and let it go.

Someone will tear that concept apart somehow but thats ok-as I am not attached and clearly neither was Buddha-

:: :: :up:

Archived