how do a say 'Fuck you and your family' in Thai?

[color:"red"]but yeah, it is not in my nature to give in easily...even if it does not appear so here on the board. and i have a bit of a temper occasionally...

[/color]

I bet you know those words better than me. :neener: Just remember, some Thais may just burst our crying hearing those words, then, knowing you, you will feel guilty!!! :hug:

Jasmine :devil:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Just remember, some Thais may just burst our crying hearing those words<<<

that reminds of a scene i really felt guilty.

some guy in the bangkok bank head office was really impolite to me some time ago, and i wanted to make an official complaint (i didn't insult anyone :angel:).

so, they let me talk with another guy who tried to persuade me not to file a complaint. i was telling him that i have no problem whatsoever with him, but that i would at least expect an apology from the other bloke. that went on for a bit.

the just suddenly that poor guy (not the twat who insulted me) started breaking down, sobbing.

i was a bit shocked, i mean like, i have never had a grown up man sobbing infront of me like that. i'm like all apologetic, give him tissues and all that.

when he calmed down the story was that a few days before his wife has left him for somebody else and he just couldn't understand it.

i ended up chatting for a while with him, poor bloke. i felt really sorry for him.

but actually, the ones i have really used those words were the sorts who don't break out crying and have deserved it one way or the other. like my former landlady. no guilt there.

As a matter of fact my dad was a scot, even though I havent seen him since I was a mere 2 or 3 years old, I s'pose I do have some Scottish blood in my system.

As for the frying pan, it has now been replaced with the latest set of cryptonite based non stick, never wear, and totally unbreakable.

I guess I will not be asking my wife such a question again, or god forbid, if I do, I fear I will not survive to hear the answer :grinyes:

>>>it has now been replaced with the latest set of cryptonite based non stick, never wear, and totally unbreakable.<<<

that's gonna make an interesting impact study when you ask the next question... ::

...by the way, 'you know what "yok sodt" means...? :angel:

Archived