how do a say 'Fuck you and your family' in Thai?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but actually, the ones i have really used those words were the sorts who don't break out crying and have deserved it one way or the other. like my former landlady. no guilt there.
The mention of landlady reminds me of an insult I overheard once when a tenant was arguing with a landlady and her daughter over a rent dispute.

Things heated up enough until the tenant, oblivious to the fact that I was on an upstairs balcony observing, blurted out to the daughter that she was so ugly that a farang wouldn't want to fuck her ?farang mai yahk yhet? (not true, but for the record I never did.) At this the daughter grabbed a large knife out of the house but was quickly restrained.)

I found the insult quite humorous, she could have said a dog wouldn't want to fuck her.

This was more than ten years ago maybe by now a Farang is more desireable than a dog.

[color:"red"]oblivious to the fact that I was on an upstairs balcony observing, blurted out to the daughter that she was so ugly that a farang wouldn't want to fuck her ?farang mai yahk yhet? (not true, but for the record I never did.) At this the daughter grabbed a large knife out of the house but was quickly restrained.)

I found the insult quite humorous, she could have said a dog wouldn't want to fuck her.

[/color]

The context is a "farang" can have sex with any Thai woman no matter how ugly she is. It is widely believed in many Thais because many of them see those women who cater to "farang" as "ugly" :dunno:.

I know I may have touched some nerves here, it is just an explanation why the sentence was a very BAD insult to a Thai female. :bow: I would have been quite upset too, true statement or not :neener::grinyes:

Jasmine :devil:

>>>I know I may have touched some nerves here, it is just an explanation why the sentence was a very BAD insult to a Thai female. I would have been quite upset too, true statement or not <<<

i guess it must have been the intention of the insulter to upset the insultee...and appearantly it worked given the reaction with the knife (but no - thai society is not violent... :p)

>>>I found the insult quite humorous, she could have said a dog wouldn't want to fuck her. <<<

thanx a lot! gotta remember that one. that is a really good one. should have known that a few weeks ago... :grinyes:

something like: "ee hee nau - maa mai yak yet mueng!" ... lovely... :hubba:

Archived