how do a say 'Fuck you and your family' in Thai?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says bangkokbutcher:

Awwww, come on please tell me
:bow:

ahh, that would just take the fun away... ::

one thing i can promise you - when she realises what you ask, her face of utter shock turning into bright red embarassment (laughing madly) will be memorable...

give you a hint: literally translated it means: "lift and slurp" - just like a glass of beer... :p

>>>ahh, that would just take the fun away...

one thing i can promise you - when she realises what you ask, her face of utter shock turning into bright red embarassment (laughing madly) will be memorable...

give you a hint: literally translated it means: "lift and slurp" - just like a glass of beer... <<<

Hey I hope for both of our sakes, that the words you mention are as light hearted as you state, because if you may be being a little flippant then woe be tied you.

And I promise that I will hunt you down :cussing: and I wont stop until I find you :eek:.

Now all I have to do is pluck up enough courage to ask her :grinyes:

don't worry - no one expects that one from a farang. it is absolute gutter slang for something very nice, and not a single dirty word used - typical thai double meaning, esp. when you just have a beer. ::

[color:"red"] give you a hint: literally translated it means: "lift and slurp" - just like a glass of beer... <<<

[/color]

Hi Butcher guy,

Don't get frustrated, I , Jasmine, who is supposed to understand don't know what my "fly on ze wall" is saying :banghead:

When I get home tonight I will catch a fly (especially the one on the wall in my kitchen) and ask it? I am losing my mind :help: :help:

Jasmine :help:

Hi Jas,

now this does concern me a little.

I was actually hoping to see the night through (before my wife gets home) and maybe, just maybe someone would have posted what Fly's 2 little words actually meant (apart from lift'n'slurp).

But now, as you admitted, it may be pretty hard for a Thai to understand.

Well I shall just have to wait and see, only an hour to go before she gets home :hug:

Archived