"Condomless"

Polls are Bullshit,

We all have stories about the time we went BB with that special BG! I go BB with a girl only after getting her checked or stupidity. My stupidity has reared it's drunken head way to often lately. Since my post got closed i'll start another one!

SB

When I was a teenage lad ...decades ago my fatther a very wise and worldly man said to me and I quote for all non believers-

"Having sex with a highly promiscuos girl or even worse ,with a prostitue, and NOT using a condom is like sticking your willy

repeatedly and at great length in a toilet /or garbage can and hoping it doesn't get infected."

I never forgot his advice-

Been here well over 10 years and NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE WITHOUT A CONDOM-EVER

OK...Had two break with a regular TGF and have indulged in

Er BBBJ with a regular girlfirend yes...

BUT WILLY IS FINE AND SO AM I-tested and retested-

While I am at it fellows-Other words of wisdom were:

You can have sex with a girl 2 times but beware the third and regarding so so faces on great hard bodies once sagely noted :

"Hey you don't have to look at the mantle while you are poking the fire."

Great guy he was ::

(A very well known figure in Arts and Education mid 20th century in the USA-He would I am sure roar with delight if he knew I quoted him here-)

Duh- wear a condom :grinyes:

Guest lazyphil

Alot of self righteousnes on this topic. IMO. I bet any money nearly (I say nearly because there must be a tiny percentage who hand on heart never went without) everyone has gone so in the heat of the moment or put a johnny on incorrectly half pissed and failed in its duty and are/were in blind panic/fear right now. Its not about being 'marginal' its about being human :o

Guest lazyphil

<<Been here well over 10 years and NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE WITHOUT A CONDOM-EVER

OK...Had two break with a regular TGF and have indulged in

Er BBBJ with a regular girlfirend yes...>>

Feel sorry for you mate. Sex with a condom just aint cricket :grinyes:

Been here well over 10 years and NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE WITHOUT A CONDOM-EVER

What a statement to make! I usely break 2 condoms a trip! I go quite often to BKK. As for going BB I never do it with a BG, however, I've been drunk alot and the girl I was with just put me inside her! She never showered after my climax and didn't until the next morning. This was a GoGo girl I've known for awhile. Upon reflection, she told me She will give me no trouble when the baby comes!...ok! With that view I haven't used a condom since. This girl is only 21 and has been in the scene for a few months, I meet her in College in Bangkok awhile ago!

Wait you never broke one...wow! Are you doing it often? How long do you have sex for? I can go through 6 or just 1 in 2 hours. I like it fast and rough with slow pounding action. I even use KY as it's brought along with 4 boxes of 36 every trip and used. I still break them not often but in 150 uses 1 to 3 times every trip.

SB

Archived