"condomless"

Polls are Bullshit,

We all have stories about the time we went BB with that special BG! I go BB with a girl only after getting her checked or stupidity. My stupidity has reared it's drunken head way to often lately. Since my post got closed i'll start another one! And another!

SB

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! A smart ass! Did I spell it right Mr M!

IQ of a normal BG is quite high...i expect to see your ass getting kicked soon...LOL.

To bad he closed my last post an burried me down here!

SB

[color:"red"] Guys who don't use condoms put themselves, the girls and others at risk [/color] .

Actually most of those words are redundant.

People who do not use condoms put themselves at risk!

Putting others at risk would apertain more to innocent bystanders, as in the case of smoking.

MOVING the subject down here amidst Chinese Medicine and Red Bull discussions was not necessary.

Says SkiBum:

Polls are Bullshit,

We all have stories about the time we went BB with that special BG! I go BB with a girl only after getting her checked or stupidity. My stupidity has reared it's drunken head way to often lately. Since my post got closed i'll start another one! And another!

SB

and what do you try to say with that rant regarding polls???

Actually most of those words are redundant.

People who do not use condoms put themselves at risk!

Putting others at risk would apertain more to innocent bystanders, as in the case of smoking.

Jacko,

I disagree with your conclusion.

Of course guys who don't use condoms put themselves at risk but moreover (if they don't care at all) they might infect others:

1./ if a guy has VD and doesn't know about it he infects the girl.

2./ the girl infects the next guy who goes BB and the spiral goes on....

It's not like passive smoking; it's a real threat to others as well.

Polls are bullshit...

That one!

Polls are manipulated to say what the poster wants said...mainlly! Polls are bullshit and I believe If you take a poll asking that very question most would agree. But I want to talk about Condomlessness............not Polls!

SB :beer:

Says jp1:

Stuffing it down here is hiding it away!

Why? This is the 'Health Forum'.

We are not talking about the risks associated with none condom use or what are the health risks involved. We are simply talking about condom usage. This is in fact a Nightlife question...if kept on that thread. Nightlife is mainly a sexual subject...one could even say related to health!

SB

Archived