"condomless"

>>>Just out of curiosity, have you tested yourself and are you still seronegative?<<<

i think that this is a pesonal question one should not ask anyone, neither in a message board nor in real life.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"i think that this is a pesonal question one should not ask anyone, neither in a message board nor in real life."

Under normal circumstances I would agree, but Noktang has professed to fucking around without condoms. By doing that his status is of concern to all who play in the same playground.

Sanuk!

[color:"red"] 1./ if a guy has VD and doesn't know about it he infects the girl.

2./ the girl infects the next guy who goes BB and the spiral goes on....

[/color]

1.The girl had sex without a condom, and put herself at risk.

2. Err... the next guy also went bareback and put himself at risk.

My statement holds, People who do not use condoms put themselves at risk! . All the extra words involving girls and others, as I say, are superfluous although perhaps add a little emphasis.

[color:"red"] It's not like passive smoking; it's a real threat to others as well.

[/color]

I believe passive smoking is a threat to others - my condom will do little to help me there.!

>>>>By doing that his status is of concern to all who play in the same playground.<<<<

in a setting like the thai western oriented prostitution, mainly consenting adults (very few near adult underaged) i do believe in people being responsible for their own actions, which includes the girls. and if people decide not to use condoms - it is their business.

and yeah, it might make things a little bit more risky for the ones who do use condoms, but in proportion it is nothing against the other risks coming with that lifestyle.

just take the streetwalkers and freelancers - a massive amount are heroin addicted (or occasional heroin users) which is by far a higher risk than condomless sex, especially the still very common practise of needle sharing (personally observed!). can you talk logic with a heroin addict about that point? - only up to the point when the turkey sets in.

and in that aspect i do understand very well where noktang is coming from - i do see his behavior as a similar form of addiction, very very common under many farang, expats and visitors alike.

i don't want to go into the moral and ethical aspects here in this case as it does not bring the discussion any further - i just accept it as a thing none of us will change anything by accusations based on moral outrage. i just accept this as part of that lifestyle thousands like noktang have chosen (including many of the girls).

this scene is not as clearcut as it appears at times, and the personality changes which can be caused in people involved are tremendous.

if people wanna play in that playground they have to accept that there are lots of risks involved, and IMO there are much worse risks than the chance of catching AIDS.

It's not like passive smoking; it's a real threat to others as well.

I'm in agreement with your statement.

I believe passive smoking is a threat to others - my condom will do little to help me there.!

BB smoking is a threat to the girl. How can this be done passively? :clown::neener::cover:

I'm sorry if I upset someone by asking this, but knowing people who sometimes go bareback I know they are usually too scared to even test themselves and continue going bareback in their home country. Or then they are too f**ked up and could not care less. Main purpose for me to ask was just create some conversation. Didn't even expect an answer for that question.

By doing that his status is of concern to all who play in the same playground.

Hi. Just assume every male and every female you see is HIV positive and govern yourself accordingly. The point has been made over and over, crossing the street in Pattaya/Bangkok is a risk. Having sex is a risk. Take your risk as you please. Don't blame me for your risk judgments or look for excuses for your conduct(not you, generally speaking).

Nok the Kook

• 2 weeks later...

Says BelgianBoy:

Says jp1:

BB smoking is a threat to the girl. How can this be done passively?

Sorry, I dont smoke anymore !
:angel:

I just hated putting condoms over my sigarettes, hated the smell of lighing that up ........
:doah:

Cheers - BB

Oh dear..... :doah: The smoke of the burnt condom contains toxic fumes. I got what you meant..... :hubba:

Archived