"condomless"

Hi,

"75percent of male Farangs in Thailand, either "sex tourist" or english teachers or whatever the fuck else they do, DO NOT USE CONDOMS regularly, if at all.

99percent of the Thai Males DO NOT USE CONDOMS regularly, if at all."

And the reason for the uproar is that this is completey and utter bollocks. If you would have said 75% have on occassion not used condoms then I (and I am sure the majority on this board) would agree. Saying however that 75% never or hardly ever uses them is bullshit.

I am not even gonna bother with the statement on Thai guys.

"If a girl was a "bargirl" or shop girl two days ago, and now is your girlfriend 49hours later, you are not allowed to go bareback and claim you don't count in the 75percent....you are not allowed to cast stones at butterfly's...you are not allowed to say your friends better...."

And where is it implied that members claim this?

I for instance did not go bareback with my wife until after we were married and both of us had had bloodtests.

"THIS IS NIGHTLIFE topic, but this is also the moderators option, he owns the board and has the power."

Exactly, and I am getting very close to banning this topic completely for a couple of weeks.

Sanuk!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saying however that 75% never or hardly ever uses them is bullshit.

I stand by the 75percent figure. It includes "girlfriends" as detailed. Several members already said "steady relationships" and I think girlfriends etc.. You nor I can define "girlfriend" for the next guy and girl.

I'll give it a rest. Seems there was interest but what the hell, your show.

Cheers

Nok the Kook

>>>Where is your poll fly? I'll go "look" i guess..daa...I"m slow today..anyhow, please post a link in case I don't find it.<<<

it's in the poll folder, the one about casual sex.

>>>75percent who answer honestly will say they don't use condoms regularly...book it fly...<<<

i would not want to put any number on that, but generally speaking it is also my experience that the vast majority of farang living here do not regularly use condoms when playing, ranging from slipping once a while to never in casual sex. i can't back that up with any statistic, but in my conversations with friends and aquintances and the way how i behaved before i got a very nasty VD about 12 years ago and started thinking (but still have slipped once a while when i was still single) i come to the same result as you.

the number of thai men though i would not agree with, it just does not correspondent with the behavior of my thai friends. i would say that nowadays thai men are a lot more responsible, esp. in P4P situations (less so in non-P4P casual sex).

i guess that change came from people seeing here others dying from AIDS too often. it's too close home.

the official statistics about AIDS are that newinfections in commercial sex went down tremendously due to the high amount of condomusage, but most new infections are in non commercial casual sex and within marriages where one partner infects the other.

the frightening statistics are with junkies - between 60% and 80% are infected. needlesharing.

Says SkiBum:

We all have stories about the time we went BB with that special BG! I

SB

I hope not, I have never gone BB with any BG and don't see why anyone would or should. Getting a girl checked out for everything is not possible, unless you are prepared to wait for several weeks before an HIV test and could be sure of what she was doining in that time.-peter

KS,

I'm sorry I gave that idea! I only meant that if my post got de-railed and happens to get closed I'll start another on the de-railed topic and then re-open my original topic later. I didn't mean "I'll say whatever and get banned or If post got closed (based on me) I'll start new one's or get new emails or different names" I want to discuss my posts main idea. I opened Condomless due to HT closure and advice to open a post called Condomless. In a short time...I'll re-post Short time area's in Pattaya if possible!

As to me being a pain in your ass... I'm young and make immature, youthful, and boastfull statements...This angers elderly gentlemen(older then me...not old man..) and for that I'm very sorry.

SB

Thanks for the sympathy but it unnecessary. I DO have a soul -mate -she is just not living in Thailand right now and I have had to come here for work so thats the way I have handled the past 4-5 years if I am an occasional naughty boy in the months here without her-(You projected on my post which is fine.) I am not lonely -quite happy really-- No worries . Clearly you were coming from a good place which I appreciate but I probably should have kept my mouth shut.

I just think condoms are a good idea after my friends TGF died of aids from hetero-sex and I watched him go through hell...

Dangerous out there- We all :up: must take care-

Its all good whatever works for everyone-

but generally speaking it is also my experience that the vast majority of farang living here do not regularly use condoms when playing, ranging from slipping once a while to never in casual sex.

I was called "moranic" for posting that, so you are also moranic I guess. The "vast majority" applies to your typical "sex tourist" as well IMHO. The famos line used in the Philippines is "whenever possible" they(ExPats) use condoms whenever possible. Slipping once in a while and "occasionally" are just as poor an excuse IMHO as "whenever possible". Me thinks it means as I stated, never or rarely(perhaps even by accident? or the girl sneaks it on you). Excuses Excuses...

well, just this one reply. The board moderators and even the owner, want the subject halted, silenced, no mas. Nok the Kook

Well, how about this

I'm not a drunken cook and I don't DRINK alcohol.

I think Noktang's 75percent of male Farangs in Thailand, either "sex tourist" or english teachers or whatever the fuck else they do, DO NOT USE CONDOMS regularly, if at all is BULLOCKS.

99percent of the Thai Males DO NOT USE CONDOMS regularly, if at all is ALL BULLOCKS.

All he has to show for it is his own "interviews". My interviews say otherwise. World recognized health organizations say otherwise. STD infection rate growths say otherwise. But I guess we're all wrong and he's right.

Wait, I have to close my windows. The rain is falling up today.

<<burp>>

Archived