New Blue Wave Pool Bar Website

StoneSoup

Well, the Siam Website division of my company just finished production of the new Blue Wave Pool bar website:

Blue Wave Pool Website

Anyone wanting info on this new venue can find it on this site.

'Still working on the Privilege No Hand restaurant website - coming soon.

Be alert. Thailand needs more lerts.

Stone Soup

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi

thanks for the link. I like this bar with the brand new tables. I checked the site, is it complete :banghead:

All you get is the main page but nothing else, I was looking for "lovely ladies" to check if my favouite friend is there ::

cheers :beer:

vinod

Stopped by two weeks ago. Contrary to my initial impression, it was much nicer this time. They closed the doors. No mosquitoes and the music wasn't deafening. Haven't been out and about in a bit so I didn't get a chance to hang out there yet but would've if I had more time :(

<<burp>>

Just saw the site. Looks real good. Maybe a good spot for someone to organize a pool tournament for the AGM in Dec. ??

[color:"blue"] hint,hint,hint :beer: [/color]

The site will look cool :up: as soon it is completed. As I do not know the place for me the most important part is still missing: shots from the interior. Perhaps I am a little bit impatient, but I hate "under construction/ coming soon" links as long as coming soon doesn't really mean "soon" - within a few days or a week IMHO. I would prefer not to see the link as long it isn't working.

Sorry for my ranting, but I come across not completed pages too often.... :cussing:

Says gummigut:

and the music wasn't deafening.

<<burp>>

I must be getting old because the couple of times I have been in, the music has been deafening in the main bar section. It wasnt so bad though round at the pool tables. It was shouting volume to speak to the person beside me which is not what I like.

Dont know why, but any bar that has a live band has to turn the volume up to 20. :onfire: :cussing: Ive almost got to the stage where if I see a live band scheduled, I actually avoid the place now.

Just remembered, one Friday night whilst the band was on they were showing the Star Wars Episode 4 DVD on the big screen. :dunno:

When I proposed the pool tournment for AGM, this is the place I had in mind. I do know the owners very well and the reason I have not yet got back to you for conducting the game is my tilak, a very pool player is away from Bkk and waiting for her to get back to Bkk. I would like to check if she can help me out in this.

cheers

:beer:vinod

Says Old Hippie:

"...I would prefer not to see the link as long it isn't working..."

This annoys the shit out of me also! Why offer a function/option if it isn't ready yet? just puts people off in my opinion...

Stone Soup,

A bit of IT advice. Never advertise a website that isn't fully complete as, as OH said, it annoys the shit out of people when you can only open the home page and all the other links are non-functioning.

A kiss of death to be sure. :banghead:

Archived