New Blue Wave Pool Bar Website

StoneSoup

Interesting comments. I have looked at site from 8 or 9 different computers in Bangkok - from all these viewing points, all pages except Gallery are complete - and "Gallery" is simply a place where they will put photos of events, photos of bands, etc. - yet to be filled up as time passes.

Site has also been viewed without problems from Japan, Germany, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia - those are the ones I know about.

With all that said - it appears that some people can only see a home page. This is the 18th website my company has put up, and I've never encountered this problem.

'Not really a nightlife issue. But I'd be interested in knowing more about who can and cannot view the full site (one viewing path does contain a Flash sequence involving a pool break shot, so folks without Flash won't see that).

Cheers!

Stone Soup

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Just checked the site from the UK, first time I tried to skip Flash intro and got a 'server error' so I entered via the Flash page, I think the flash is excelent but a little slow to load. I retried the 'skip intro' and this time all was well. On the home page there is a problem with the picture that overlaps the top corner of the pool table, all I could see was a blank rectangle. The rest of the site worked OK but I would recomend you get some pictures in the Gallery a.s.a.p. and a bit more content and info onto the site, maybe menus and prices ect. One last point I would definatly change the picture on the 'contact' page, they must have a better looking serving girl surely. :beer: I hope the info helps

• 2 months later...

The site is great. Congrats!

Except two points:

The intro is much too long and after it started there is no way to skip it.

When I click on an image to enlarge it it is opened in a new window, as usual. When I click on more images every time a new window opens. Which means I have to close many windows afterwards. I would prefer if only one window would open and stay open for different images I choose to enlarge.

PS: The changing images in the "special events" sections are a nice feature.

Yup, good new site.

As mentioned the intro could be cut in half and not lose anything.

But, with bands starting at 6:30 PM. it is apparent that the focus will be on bar and entertainment, rather than pool as the name implies. Guess I'll have to play pool where there will be less distractions. :grinyes: and volume :banghead:

Nice place and site though.

Very Nice Bar. Happened in there last month to smoke a cuban from the humidor shop at the J.W. Seems like the Darlings Parade is on for about 9pm. Well above talent in the hurd, sorry no reportson the bar fine ST/LT etc.

Pardon My F- exsistance but I occupy the position prior to this

harsh, though probably appropriate, comment and was hoping it was not directed at me as I have no fucking Idea WTF was being said. Clue me into my indiscression or whatever.....I got bumped????? :drunk:

The site is artistically very good but from a useability point of view the intro is waaaay too long, at the very least you should warn users it's a very long intro! personally if I hadn't 'Wanted' to take a look I would have clicked the X a long time before it displayed and been long gone. Boo.com had a clever 'flash' site that people couldn't be bothered to wait for and look what happened to them! Another minor point, the No Hands restaurant link hijacks the site, but if it's the same company mai pen lai.

Archived