Bikinis in bars?

stumpy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not concerned with how the software brings up the related threads. We all have eyes, we can all see the dates. At least I see them. Some people have even 'talked' to the OP as if they are even still around.

Sometimes the thread is actually interesting.

KS resurrected the old board exactly for that reason.

Plus it's a nice walk down mammary lane.

Sometimes the thread is actually interesting.

KS resurrected the old board exactly for that reason.

Plus it's a nice walk down mammary lane.

i actually like the odd random thread from many ago turning up.

i often see FR's of mine from 10 years ago turning up and interesting to read them and see the names of members who replied to them,many who have been MIA for years.

My issue is with people bringing up an old thread and then commenting on it as if it were just written. Obviously, the poster of the post being commented on doesn't care about what is being said because most likely that previous poster is long gone or even dead.

I think it's funny if not ignorant of the new poster making comments or giving advice on threads that are anywhere from 8-11 years inactive.

My issue is with people bringing up an old thread and then commenting on it as if it were just written. Obviously, the poster of the post being commented on doesn't care about what is being said because most likely that previous poster is long gone or even dead.

I think it's funny if not ignorant of the new poster making comments or giving advice on threads that are anywhere from 8-11 years inactive.

i normally see when the original thread was started and sometimes nteresting to open them again.

observations from members who may not have around at the time of the original thread.

fresh observations are always welcome.

Archived