Bikinis in bars?

stumpy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[i don't need the 'shows' with the razor blades and reptiles, or the dull body painting and girls in a paper garland (only) waggling their fingers.

I agree with you, i don't need such game shows. But what i want to see in a gogo bar is a lot of full nude girls :) and some shaved ones :grinyes:

And i don't have stocks/shares from the Triumph Company. :D, so i'm not interest in bikini or underwear presentation on stage

Sounds good OH :up:

Overall though, in the current climate I would prefer a friendly bikini :grinyes: to a naked cola machine :onfire:.

From a quick survey on Saturday night in Bangkok some girls were keeping to the rules by the letter but were wearing a sheer wrap arrangement you could just see the good bits, some were still topless, a couple bottomless but most in bikinis. Almost all the bars still had their door curtains closed.

• 8 years later...

Sounds good OH :up:

Overall though, in the current climate I would prefer a friendly bikini :grinyes: to a naked cola machine :onfire:.

From a quick survey on Saturday night in Bangkok some girls were keeping to the rules by the letter but were wearing a sheer wrap arrangement you could just see the good bits, some were still topless, a couple bottomless but most in bikinis. Almost all the bars still had their door curtains closed.

This thread needs photos

Archived