The Stickman Interview

I thought it would be nice to turn the tables for once and put the man under the microscope.

Thanks a lot Stick for being a good sport and answering all the questions honestly and with good humor.

So to find out Stick's thoughts on the Trink takeover, sheep shagging and how easily he can be won over by NZ cheddar.

http://www.philipwilliams.freeservers.com/stickman.html

Good interview. Thanks. By the way, what is the Nigerian scam, and what did Stickman mean when he says that teaching is like selling your soul? crazy.gif" border="0

A good light hearted interview.

Telling us what we already knew....

Sticky wants the Trink page.I for one would love to see him get it....Bernie,your time is near,and sort out those f***ing trousers!

quote:

Sticky wants the Trink page.I for one would love to see him get it

Cannot happen I'm afraid as Trink catagorically stated in last weeks column that while he knows there are people with apspirations for the job, in the words of the great man himself.

"NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER".

Modesty was never his strongest point.

quote:

Originally posted by dogeater:

I have run into stickman on another board. Why was he interviewed? Is he some sort of celebrety?

-k9

Dogeater must be putting us on as surely everyone knows the famous Stickman! He can't go anywhere in BKK, especially the bars, without girls calling his name!

Ranger

Archived