Carew's shagging a farang!

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A statement released by Mr Alistair Campbell, Press Secretary to Mr Mad Carew66 (formerly 65) at 7.pm 3 Sept 2003:

Err ? sorry to interrrupt lads, but is there any chance of a right of reply here? I mean?two threads at the same time speculating about my private life? I?m amazed.

And yes Sileakhunt - I am in a good mood you daft bugger! Thanks a lot. I was hoping that this would go away. Talk about a quiet board at the moment.

Right ? where to start?

Okay. As far as the charge of ?shagging a farang bird? goes, I plead guilty. I don?t know how it has escaped your notice but I have been shagging the same farang bird for the last seven years. Count ?em. Seven.

Well, until a few weeks ago that is.

A combination of circumstances (not including my trips abroad on my own with my mates that I met in Kathmandu ? yes, that?s you guys) means that my domestic life has collapsed. Totally and completely. My fault, it?s been coming for a long time. It?s been like having a car crash in slow motion.

It was not nice. It was not pleasant, and it certainly did not leave me with any sense of relief at being able to get on with things (which is what I?d always imagined it would feel like). Frankly, it was awful. I have been ? still am sometimes ? extremely unhappy indeed (and yes, I know I?ll get over it but that doesn?t help right now does it?). I?m not bothered about myself too much at all, but there is someone else involved in all this who is in pieces and that does bother me.

I have been having my cake and eating it ? and now Mr Kipling has done a product recall.

Frankly, I am a right cunt.

So:

Following a Ray Milland-ish week (end) at which, I may add, Spirit of Town Hall was present throughout mostly, I had occasion to chat with a young lady. I can assure all interested parties (read ?nosey?) that no shagging has taken place. Honestly, the last thing I need at this moment is to jump from the frying pan and back into a fire that I couldn?t stand the heat of the last time around.

A few beers, a club and a party does not constitute ?shagging?. I do this most weekends anyway.

Rusty and Bangkokbutcher: You are so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong in thinking it is ?TJ?. Do you think I?m crazy? She?s one of my drinking partners. Please can I scotch that rumour right now?

It certainly isn?t the Australian lass (or was that a wild guess?) who is an associate member of the Contingent ? as are about half a dozen females of all nationalities. Anyone coming to a meeting will know that there are always a few lasses knocking about. We?re crazy guys right?

I have merely spent some time in the company of a girl. What is so bizarre about that? Don?t answer that.

There will be no ?rebound?. I am incapable of doing much else beyond looking forward to Christmas and Thailand. Quite simply I want my sex empty, meaningless, devoid of any emotion, driven by lust and her desire for my money.

I don?t want any ?GTG?s? or ?NBG?s? or any of that old crap.

Now ? I?m going to get my act together and really start living. Shortly.

See you all on the 20th December in Gullivers ? unless of course I get thrown off the board and crucified eh?

Please - no more!

At least I can be thankful that my penis still works and I have money for the beer

Archived