Carew's shagging a farang!

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to offer Carew our support in his Hour of Need. I'll be taking up a collection : we just need to get him out to the airport and my, ahem, associates will take it from there. When she gets a photo of him in the Star of Light, trousers around his ankles and a glazed smile on his dial, I think that will be the end of that. :neener:

If its the farange girl I'm thinking of I think Carew will find she's rather hot and also has some Thai blood mixed in ::.Even though a tad heavy for my liking she does ouze sex appeal and if you spoke to her for a while you'd see why.I think she'd be more than up for a session in Edens with Carew if he ever takes her there :p.

Just for good measure I think she'd drink most blokes under the table :drunk:BAR ONE!

IMHO she'll make a formidable girlfriend!

Sometimes the best sanuck can be found right under our noses,often when I'm fishing the largest fish are swimming around my wellies.Sometimes I think that some of us cannot see the wood through the trees!

Rusty, Rusty, Rusty. :nono: :nono:

Already you are starting to speak like a man with a Ring in his nose. How dare to suggest that local fluff could ever live up to the high standards the London Contingent has set for its Ladies of LOS.

You suggest in this addle minded momment that anyone could even consider looking in their own bastion of drink for anything more than an evenings frolic? :cussing:

And as for our weak willed friend, the Bard of Mao, I can only hope that you, his true and staunch friends will show him the error of his ways. Before he heads in the same direction as the besotted Khun Rusty.

Now get your wellies off and get back in the mud. :beer:

Archived