78 years old and sanucking

Lusty

I know a guy who is 78 and who is expressing an interest in visiting Los and he asks me many "questions" :hubba: as he has now started to travel quite a bit since the miserable old bats demise.

What has Thailand got to offer the more senior sanucker.Perhaps some of the elder boardmembers would like to pass on some of their wisdom.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi rusty,

I agree with lhl. Age is no barrier. OK, there will be some girls who will be put off - but there are plenty out there that are not concerned.

I once saw a guy in Silom Road who must have been over seventy. He was walking with a stick and a very bent back. Tagging along with him were two adorable looking cuties whose combined age was probably less than half of his.

Good luck to your friend - he will enjoy himself.

Khwai

One of the great things about Thailand is that older people get respect -- sometimes. When I told my non- bar GF a couple of years ago that I didn't believe that our relationship would work because she was 22 and me 64, she just said, 'No problem, old man very good for me". I thought she she was just kidding me along but now this 66 year old farang and 24 year old TG are still doing just fine.

I sometimes get called "Grandpa"on the street, which I don't mind as I am very proud my three grandsons. But, generally we are received very kindly in discos by her young friends as well as in the golf club by those my generation.

I hope that this attitude will prevail when I reach 78. Since the little blue diamond pills were invented, its really all a matter of heath not chronological age.

My grandmother found this last year when she visited with my mother. At 75, she found it a refreshing change to be waited on hand and foot. We put this down to her silver hair. Whereas my mother (54) was treated a bit more like me.

Both had a great time BTW.

Says rusty:

I know a guy who is 78 and who is expressing an interest in visiting Los and he asks me many "questions" :hubba: as he has now started to travel quite a bit since the miserable old bats demise.

What has Thailand got to offer the more senior sanucker.Perhaps some of the elder boardmembers would like to pass on some of their wisdom.

""some of the elder boardmembers""

Ha Ha ...are there any ..you are as old as you feel...we are all ""21""

Or is that 21 blue pills? i forget :neener:

Rus,

at 78 he has got nothing to loose....except his money and self respect...and he can't take them with him. i say go for it. nothing brings a smile to my face more than seeing an "old digger" enjoying his later years. My dads an the same age and an old pacific vet ...why not. :up:

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"]Tagging along with him were two adorable looking cuties whose combined age was probably less than half of his.

[/color]

He was shopping for his grand children, needed advice from children of the similar age, you know!!!
:neener:

Cheers! ::

Nice one Jasmine :bow: ::

Archived