78 years old and sanucking

Lusty

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rusty,

I too also know a guy who was local to me, now a widower and finally retired at the grand old age of 76.

He bought a condo in pty, and the last time I see him (Nov 02) he was seriously having the best time of his life.

Daytimes spent flying around on speedboats and stuff, and the nights were just bringing him more sexual experiences then he ever imagined.

He has never looked back, and I doubt he ever will ;).

Cheers.

Guest lazyphil

<<I am approaching 70 and still have agreat time in LOS. I find no discrimination at all. I am still trying to study the Thai language.>>

Good for you :D

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"]Tagging along with him were two adorable looking cuties whose combined age was probably less than half of his.

[/color]

He was shopping for his grand children, needed advice from children of the similar age, you know!!!
:neener:

Cheers! ::

Hi jasmine,

OK - you are probably right. Just my twisted mind jumping to obviously the wrong conclusion. :doah:

Khwai

Hi,

[color:"red"] OK - you are probably right. Just my twisted mind jumping to obviously the wrong conclusion.

Khwai

[/color]

If I recalled the personality about a "Khwai", they are quite level-headed and nice in general. :hug:

Really, when I was in HS in BKK, I saw something similar to what you described and that was my conclusion that they were actually helping the elderly man shopping. I got to talk to them and imagine the shock I got when I found out that one of them was really his sex partner. The man kindly said (I have never forgotton) "Honey old man needs sex too and we are not too demanding". This thing on selling sex has been in Thailand forever!! :(

And I was just teasing you, you know that. :neener:

Jasmine :devil:

Anyone remember that old guy, with a baseball cap, dancing (off rythm, but hey....) in the middle of the floor at marine disco, pattaya. In the mid-nineties, he was there every night, alone though, as far as i could see, and every year I went there. i wonder if he passed away, have not seen him these past few years.

Archived