Cambodia

I have visited within the last month, but things are changing so fast that you could do with more up to date info than I have. You should look at this message board. In brief, there are beautiful Vietnamese and Cambodian girls available. The Vietnamese tend to be cleaner and less inhibited sexually. The Cambodian girls are often shy, sometimes rather dirty, but often very affectionate and generally nice.

Prices are low. Average: ST US$3-5, LT US$15-20. As usual, the initial asking price may be much higher. The best P4P scene is in Phnom Penh, but girls are available to a greater or lesser extent everywhere. In recent months, there has been a major crackdown, especially in Phnom Penh, which is why I do not attempt to mention specific places here. If you arrive in Phnom Penh and need explicit up to date information, one option is go to the restaurant of the Capitol guest house and just get into conversation with people.

I'd recommend California 2 (www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com), which has an excellent riverfront location near the Foreign Correspondents Club, Big Luck Hotel (formerly the Hong Kong Hotel) or the Paris Hotel. All in the 15-20 dollar range.

Fredro

I have never felt the need for a guide in Cambodia. On the other hand, you can hire a car with driver for about US$15 per day, plus petrol costs, plus a little more if going long distances over bad roads. This is worthwhile if you want to see a lot of places in a short period of time. For a driver with decent English, add about US$5 to the above price.

Have you checked out this link yet?

Archived