20,000 bht Buriram

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, the way I see it she is trying to fleece this guy as she knows damn well that this is way more than is required.

KS and all....

these girls have all completed 'Used Car Sales 101'. Only they apply it to marketing themselves. :grinyes:

Old Asian Saying:

" There are 2 kinds of people in the world."

"Smart people and stupid people."

" If you are stupid enough to pay 3 times what something is worth, then I am smart enough to take your money."

:bow:

It really depends on how she lives.

I was sending 20,000 baht per month to a lady I paid for a house for in Nong Khai and she was always out of money. It was only her and her 10 year old daughter. After a while, I started to understand why she needed so much. She fed everone on the block, and when I wasn't in town, she went out bars all the time, and of course she had to give money to her husband's family....(end of story)

I also spent most of the last 1 1/2 years in a small rice farming community near Nong Khai. My wife, her parents, two sisters, and me. The whole house ran on less than 10,000 baht per month. Farang food and beer, hiring cars for a day at a time for runs to Udon Thani, internet over the cell phone and a little traveling pushed that up to 30,000 baht/month during the months I was there.

Basically, your lady's story smells like 3 day old fish. Ask her how she managed to live on 3,000 baht per month before you came along (she will have a story prepared, but it would be amusing to hear).

So 20,000 baht is very, very generous; many families upcountry live well on 5,000 baht per month, or even much less. It all depends on how she wants to live.

I just went back and re-read your original post. You said she is a bar girl? Drop her -she's a gold digger. You can do much better.

RickF

She'd have to be a butt ugly bargirl and a terrible lay to have to revert to cutting sugar cane. Harvesting rice for a couple of weeks I can believe but no girl used to getting money for spreading her legs will ever cut the cane. Shit. 20K per month would cover my bills upcountry. Wife, kids, satellite TV, gas for the car and money for the beer.

Gun,

I have found girls who seem to care for guys in a sincere way will take any amount they are offered and somehow manage to live on that amount.

Girls who start dictating prices, costs, etc seem much more interested in taking care of financial matters and view the financial giver just as that a financial giver. And not much of anything else...

I think your friend needs to decide what he wants to be a bf or a donor? If not, the girl will decide for him.....

Cardinalblue

Hi Gun,

While living upcountry in a rural issarn village I can assure you that we certainly didnt spend that kind of money in a month although our household consisted of 10 people including the farang.

Your friend may ask the girl how come a farang can live on less and she as a local cannot?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

More information should be gathered before making any decision. For example I would like to know what bar she worked at and how long she was a bar girl. She has children, who are the Fathers? Her education level and how fluent she is with English? While in Bangkok, where does she live?

The more we know about her, the better the answer back will be.

More information should be gathered before making any decision. For example I would like to know what bar she worked at and how long she was a bar girl. She has children, who are the Fathers? Her education level and how fluent she is with English? While in Bangkok, where does she live?

Works in one of those bars in Sukumvit area that have gogo dancers, more than three months not sure how long. Children have Thai father(s) part-time farmer(s). She has a 4th-6th grade education. Marginal English. Shares a room with 2-3 other bargirls/sisters while in Bangkok. She is a bit over 5 feet tall, brown skin, black hair. ::

Archived