Fake stamps in passports

limbo

nothing works without corrupt elements in the immigration (and they are found at the absolute top as well, if one remembers the rakesh saxena scandal...).

there is also another much nastier game going on with those passports, and that is that some of them are not only going down there to get some visa stamp, somebody in need of transportation might accompany that passport...

>>>Still the *very* old saying comes to mind: If you can't do the time...<<<

exactly.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flyze,

Thanks for the reply. Good to hear that it would just be beuracratic hassle and not something worse if I was to lose the passport.

I'll think about it, but I will probably take my chances, as I'm not the one who goes into immigration for these 90 day reports. My employer has a good relationship with immigration as well.

As the stamp is pretty old and I have come and gone several times, and I am legal now, it may not be a huge risk.

I may rethink losing my passport after all this APEC business. I have a bunch of Middle Eastern stamps in there as well, so it won't be the world's most friendly passport to travel on for the next few years at least.

Oh and the stamp isn't the B008 one.

Thanks guys, and I'll report bak on whatever happens.

If I end up in jail, could someone please take over my two LadyBoy sports franchises? I don't want to miss out on the season. ::

I guess not the best thing to joke about, but in the midst of all this hysteria gioing around the farang communtiy right now, someones needs to have a chuckle.

Agreed, the asnwer is "A". Up the creek.

"Says slovak:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last phone text message I received before he had his phone taken from him was at the police station "they are threatening me with anal sex. Help."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't know that was a sentence a court could give you... "

Its probably just an inducement to pay the bribe (SORRY!) I mean bail.

RickF.

Guys,

I used to use a 'visa service' from time to time.

Right now I'm legit and my passport is so chock full of stamps that the immigration people have a hard enough time finding the current one let alone examining each expired one.

Today I noticed something which I had forgotten about but which would get me really fucked if I travelled across the border today with it as a current stamp.

I have a Sadao issued 30 day tourist on arrival visa...... issued with TWO MONTHS VALIDITY!

The guy must have rolled the date on one month too far.

I remember shitting a brick when I next left Thailand.... the guy just stared at it.. looking confused, then looked at me, then the passport and then told me to be on my way.

I wonder what would happen if I tried it today?

:eek::help:

Says orandanodes:

Well I wonder how creative one can be.

Many of you will not now this, but a smiple entry into the immigration computer and all your legal entries and exits over the last 5 years or so come rolling out.

If' ve you got some stamps that are not in line, they've got to be fake. You oculd "loose" your passport of course, but you can't erase those computer printouts.

I don't favor lying to your embassy about losing a passport, but if you do, DESTROY the damn thing. Western passports are highly marketable commodities. Some of the buyers may be planning on something a whole lot more lethal than washing dishes in farangland. :down:

Archived